Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it is just a loaner not for keeps. although wearing my wifes panties..........

It looks awesome though. My SB is one of my faves and he often feels very lonely. :lol

Thats my point. I have three options.

Wait for Mando to do another run, IF he does.

Get one second hand, which doesn't happen too often.

Wait for Nam to die, dig up his coffin, pry said figures from his skeletal clutches.

nah, not worth your bones rattling around till i croke. wouldn't mind the company so much, just too much aggravation. :nana:

Thats my point. I have three options.

Wait for Mando to do another run, IF he does.

Get one second hand, which doesn't happen too often.

Wait for Nam to die, dig up his coffin, pry said figures from his skeletal clutches.

nah, not worth your bones rattling around till i croke. wouldn't mind the company so much, just too much aggravation. :nana:

*makes reminder to contact contract company and specify that in the event that the casket is opened and charge tripped, to locate SB Gold head in the remains and to add casualties to body count on SB's helmet before returning it to my corpse* :monkey3

*makes reminder to contact contract company and specify that in the event that the casket is opened and charge tripped, to locate SB Gold head in the remains and to add casualties to body count on SB's helmet before returning it to my corpse* :monkey3

:rotfl couldn't have said it better :goodpost:

Masks' Goldie... one of only four. :mad:

Had to. Im in a bind right now as I told you on the other thread. Couldn't get Crimson Guard and have to pass on Major Bludd and most likely the Barones. So, I sold it to a fellow freak. He was cool about it and said I could buy it back from him once my situation gets better. Im hoping that comes sooner rather than later, I love that figure.

Last edited:
Had to. Im in a bind right now as I told you on the other thread. Couldn't get Crimson Guard and have to pass on Major Bludd and most likely the Barones. So, I sold it to a fellow freak. He was cool about it and said I could buy it back from him once my situation gets better. Im hoping that comes sooner rather than later, I love that figure.

Glad you have that option once things get better, what a nice figure.

You know I'm just busting your balls. :( :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back