The Strain on FX - starts July 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was genuinely scared we were going to be treated to a scat scene.

BTW, why didn't our merry band of heroes come in the way Eichorst left? Doh!

I can't believe there are no comments about last nights episode.

Pineapple...Dutch pantless...Eichort's tongue...Spread your legs and bend over. Oh my!

One of the better episodes of the season IMO.

That would've been pretty twisted if that happened. That would prolly be the worst way imaginable to be turned into a vampire. I forget, what did Abe promise that black gangster if he got him the lumen?

I can't believe there are no comments about last nights episode.

Pineapple...Dutch pantless...Eichort's tongue...Spread your legs and bend over. Oh my!

One of the better episodes of the season IMO.

I was all...

tumblr_inline_npquv9ssim1t26xr5_500.gif
:lol

I agree it was a great espoide At the end, when the camera zoomed in on Dutch in Fet's arm. I was expecting to see a worm move under her skin. Which would have being heartbreaking.

well, usually when someone has you chained to the floor, it's never a good thing to insult that person. She would've got what she had coming (minus the rape part). I do like her though. Not a bad pair of legs on her either.

well, usually when someone has you chained to the floor, it's never a good thing to insult that person. She would've got what she had coming (minus the rape part). I do like her though. Not a bad pair of legs on her either.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but.....really?

I also hope he's speaking from Eichorst's perspective within the context of the show, otherwise, just a little creepy. ;)

whut...

I don't know what you guys are reading into with that post. I meant if she's going to keep talking **** to eichorist, she deserved to be turned into a vamp.

I don't know what you guys are reading into with that post. I meant if she's going to keep talking **** to eichorist, she deserved to be turned into a vamp.
I don't get it. If you call the bad guy a bad name you deserve to be killed/raped by him?

Pretty positive I didn't insinuate she deserved to be raped in any of my posts. And with her constant **** talking, yes, she should have been either killed or turned into a vamp by eichorist. It's a little boring when the good and bad guys always escape every time on this show.

Pretty positive I didn't insinuate she deserved to be raped in any of my posts. And with her constant **** talking, yes, she should have been either killed or turned into a vamp by eichorist. It's a little boring when the good and bad guys always escape every time on this show.

He would've done what he tried to do no matter what she said. I understand what you're trying to say, it just sounded bad. :lol

I'm sure that's the case, and though I like her, I just want to see one of the main characters get turned or killed off.

Yeah, I don't think if she were sweet talking him instead he would have given her a pass. He wanted her to eat that damn pineapple regardless of what she said to him.

There's a reason why he wanted her to eat pineapple. ;)

Back