The Strain on FX - starts July 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times does a vampire have to come up from behind on someone before you would think that they would sweep the apartment/building/rooms they are entering. It happens over and over. Its poor writing. Along with leaving doors open. Its so stupid.

How many times does a vampire have to come up from behind on someone before you would think that they would sweep the apartment/building/rooms they are entering. It happens over and over. Its poor writing. Along with leaving doors open. Its so stupid.

How well does the writing follow the book?

Was this suppose to be a short-lived series, or are they going to keep it going longer than one season?

The books were written as a screenplay for a limited series. While the show has diverged from the books significantly in some aspects, it still looks like each season is covering one book. This would mean 3 seasons for the show. Unless they pull a Hunger Games and split the last book into two seasons.

The books were written as a screenplay for a limited series. While the show has diverged from the books significantly in some aspects, it still looks like each season is covering one book. This would mean 3 seasons for the show. Unless they pull a Hunger Games and split the last book into two seasons.

5 seems to be the magic number these days.

Yeah, and I love how every time someone encounters Eichorst there's 20 shots fired at him which all miss/are dodged, then the last 1-2 hit him and he runs off. Every. Single. Time. The end.

It's almost as bad as The Walking Dead in that regard.

I'm close to cutting the cord on this show. The stupidity is killing me. They all have Walking Dead headshot accuracy except on high profile targets. It's just lazy. Plus it's just dragging on.

All shows drag at times. I really don't see it as that bad. I still like it, but I tend not to over think things when it comes to these kinds of shows. You can't.

the writing has been been pretty shotty for awhile now, and it seems to just get worse as time goes on. I think the last episode was slightly better than the one before, but I think many are getting tired of the same things happening over and over again.

The ending of last week is prolly the most interesting thing that has happened in awhile. It actually has me interested in seeing this weeks episode for once.

The ending of last week is prolly the most interesting thing that has happened in awhile. It actually has me interested in seeing this weeks episode for once.

I'm getting old, I really need the "last week on...." segments before new episodes on most shows. ;)

I can't believe there are no comments about last nights episode.

Pineapple...Dutch pantless...Eichort's tongue...Spread your legs and bend over. Oh my!

One of the better episodes of the season IMO.

Pineapple...Dutch pantless...Eichort's tongue...Spread your legs and bend over. Oh my!

Really?! K, gonna catch up and watch last episode, LOL.

I was totally creeped out by this. Was so glad to see Fet!

Back