The Tuggernaut's Collection (Updated June 5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Tuggernaut's Collection

Moria Orc arrived today. It is fantastic! 'Been looking to get one for a while, and but I finally did it. This is a replacement since my first one had paint chipping off of the base.
Picture184.jpg

Picture185.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture187.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Picture192.jpg

Picture191.jpg

Picture190.jpg

Those Orcs are some ugly mother^^^^ers!

Congrats Tuggernaut:D

hey bud, did you ever land a hulk??
forgive me for not looking all through the thread, i'm kinda laxy tonight.:cool:

I don't know if anyone said this but on the first page in the last picture there is a signed joker plaque.
I saw one at comicon last year and was about to get it but it was really expensive.
Where did you get the plaque?

hey bud, did you ever land a hulk??
forgive me for not looking all through the thread, i'm kinda laxy tonight.:cool:
Nope, not yet. The exchange rate has gotten really ^^^^, so it's just not worth it at the moment. Plus shipping is a killer.
I'll just wait, for now.

I don't know if anyone said this but on the first page in the last picture there is a signed joker plaque.
I saw one at comicon last year and was about to get it but it was really expensive.
Where did you get the plaque?
I got it from an Autograph/Framing shop here in Australia. It was $150-$200 (can't remember the exact cost). I was out shopping, so I thought, "why not".

Just saw your new pics, gotta comment on the American Psycho book.

My fav book of all time!! Few of my friends who enjoy the movie tried reading it but couldn't finish due to the excessive descriptions of name brand stuff, and I'm like "that's the point!".

Looking great Tugg :rock

Could so with some more LOTR goodness though :monkey3:lol

Back