The Tuggernaut's Collection (Updated June 5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Tuggernaut's Collection

nice update my friend.

I'm always down to see someone X-Men collection.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I can see you love X-Men. You should share your collection too. :cool:

Just saw your new pics, gotta comment on the American Psycho book.

My fav book of all time!! Few of my friends who enjoy the movie tried reading it but couldn't finish due to the excessive descriptions of name brand stuff, and I'm like "that's the point!".
Did I take a photo of the book? I need to look through these again :lol
Can't wait to start reading. I just got it yesterday. I'll finish reading Watchmen first, then I'll get onto American Psycho.
The movie was fantastic. I watched it 7 days in a row once. :lol

Wow amazing collection man, just a little tip on the Jason 1/6 shelf, pull them to the edge more to shed some light on them. Awesome!
Thanks alot bro! I should shed some more light on them. I just noticed how dark they were in the pics.

Looking great Tugg :rock

Could so with some more LOTR goodness though :monkey3:lol
Thanks GG. Yes... I know. :( :monkey2

nice update my friend.
Thanks mate.

Moria Orc! I absolutely love the "war face"! Now that's the kind of opponent that would be worthy fighting. Great stuff!

Moria Orc! I absolutely love the "war face"! Now that's the kind of opponent that would be worthy fighting. Great stuff!
Yeah! Great expression. Thanks!

Why is the 1:1 iron man bust one the bottom shelf!
I know... shame :(

I was going to shift some things around on the weekend, so I'll probably move it.

Classic Iron Man Comiquette.

Picture234.jpg

Picture235.jpg

Picture236.jpg

Picture243.jpg

Ugh. My camera sucks. It looks so much better in-person.

I like it, I need this and the Spiderman PF and I will be all caught up on my Marvel PF wants.

I like it, I need this and the Spiderman PF and I will be all caught up on my Marvel PF wants.

I like the Spidey PF, but there's no way I'd be willing to pay the asking prices for it (unless they've gone down recently). I might wait for SS to make another Spidey. I still need a Hulk PF, too.

Back