The Walking Dead and Norman Reedus.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as long as it doesn't involve any of my favorite characters (Rick, Merle, Hershel, Michonne) dying or turning, I don't care. It's bound to get crazy with two episodes left.

I kinda figure that the Governor will die next week, and someone else, considering the Talking Dead has David Morrissey and a "special guest" on next week.

norman_reedus_03.jpg

So this is what Carol an Daryl's child would look like.:naughty

Well, as long as it doesn't involve any of my favorite characters (Rick, Merle, Hershel, Michonne) dying or turning, I don't care. It's bound to get crazy with two episodes left.

I kinda figure that the Governor will die next week, and someone else, considering the Talking Dead has David Morrissey and a "special guest" on next week.

but what if it does? It might not. Or it maybe something else....DUN DUN DUN.:gah:

Well, it can't be Rick. He's practically invincible.

If one of the other three die, so be it I guess. Shane and Dale were my favorites for a while and they ultimately met their ends. If Merle, Hershel or Michonne die, well, hopefully it's a good one. I could definitely seeing Merle completing his character arc this season, saving everyone and sacrificing himself or something. Actually do a selfless act for the group and his brother.

Then again, he just got an action figure and is in a video game with Daryl, so who knows.

I don't see where else Hershel can go from here. As for Michonne, I think either her or Andrea are going to be offed for the other.

WHO KNOWS!

Back