The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have never liked morgan since day one. always so over the top and annoying. his ALL life is precious means nothing as eastman and morgan both kill walkers. they arent the same after the bite sure, but they are still alive, therefore LIFE lol. show me no walker killings and then i will be convinced you mean it. show me morgan saving walkers and crying over them getting their heads beat in and carol finally killing morgan with his own stick haha

i have never liked morgan since day one. always so over the top and annoying. his ALL life is precious means nothing as eastman and morgan both kill walkers. they arent the same after the bite sure, but they are still alive, therefore LIFE lol. show me no walker killings and then i will be convinced you mean it. show me morgan saving walkers and crying over them getting their heads beat in and carol finally killing morgan with his own stick haha

The Walkers are dead.

damn zombies think they are special. :wink1: i actually liked the episode even though im not a morgan fan. i agree on back story episodes on eastman. he was enjoyable

I really adored this episode. It wasn't much action and flare, but the context was great. The writing was superb

Last edited:
I liked that bit at the end. Wolf he was talking to really sold himself as an irredeemable psychopath. There was some good tension there, too. Kept hoping Morgan would break his vow and kill him before he turned.

Last edited:
Anyone else hoping Eastman gets his own mini episode? I really liked the character and I think showing what he did to that murderer, the progression of that... going back to get the picture on the wall... and just surviving out there.... it could make for a really really good episode.

Anything would be better that "FEAR THE WALKING DEAD!!!"

I agree. I actually was very interested in the story. :lol My wife was ticked it had nothing to show about Glenn. :)

:lol My friend said the same thing and she had a devilish grin on when she said that. :devil :lol

It didn't me either. I was still running to the bathroom or whatever during commercials so I didn't miss anything.

I kept running to the bathroom too but my friend didn't, she has an "iron" bladder apparently. :lol

or you and Ween just have prostate issues :horror.

Time for a check-up then!

1353550963.jpg

It was a good episode but i don't think it needed to be 90 minutes.
Only makes it the same amount of time as a 1 hr show on HBO w/o commercials. Personally I was happy to have the extra time. Kind of odd the number of complaints that the show was too long. What 20 minutes would you cut, out of curiosity?

Back