The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
​But you'll still watch next year though, Decker :lol

I've never said I wouldn't before, but I honestly am not sure I would at this point if not for the fact that Negan has been cast. This show desperately needs a direction to go. They're reusing something we've already seen (walker guts) as a cliffhanger.

Beautiful episode, cliffhanger was irritating but it'll be one hell of a midseason opener, Deanna was awesome, Morgan was infuriating, and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Well the prologue was more exciting than the whole episode. I really hope that the new character lives up to the hype. Been waiting for someone to live up to my favorite character so far, the Governor.

Good mid-season finale, IMO.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I thought so too. Though for some reason, I don't think we've seen the last of her.

I thought so too. Though for some reason, I don't think we've seen the last of her.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
No it isn't. We all know Negan has been cast and is coming

:slap

Last I checked, the thread title said unaired spoilers were not welcome. I posted this right after it aired.

But if you say so. I fixed it just for you. :wave

But to say it when west coast hasn't watched yet. Wouldn't that qualify as a spoiler? Or does this show start at 6 west coast time?

I don't read most spoilers because they're usually from the comics.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Use spoiler tags for those Freaks on the West coast who haven't seen this episode yet, wwejedi.

Edit:

Your last post (25454) had spoilers. Fans already know Negan is coming whether they read the comics or not.

Just to understand the rules fully...

1. No open comments till 1am eastern time, all must be in spoiler tags
2. No "she" or "he" open comments, all must be in spoiler tags

Correct?

Back