The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_2769.jpg

= Glenn is alive! Yippee!

Major ******** last night! I mean come on, how could anyone survive that by crawling under a dumpster? He would of at least taken a wee bite on his ankles... The Zombies would not lose interest in a meal and i really could go on... BUT at the same time IM HAPS THAT GLENN IS STILL ALIVE!

Definitely one of the better episodes this season, way too much filler happening in TWD these days.

Glenn must be a thin man indeed. He even got room to even think about drinking from a bottled water underneath that dumpster.

dumpstermeasure.gif

Look at the show again and you will see that the dumpster sits in a cradle that lifts the bottom of the dumpster up higher. The cradle blocks the back and most of the sides of the dumpster from access by the walkers.

Glenn must be a thin man indeed. He even got room to even think about drinking from a bottled water underneath that dumpster.

View attachment 225234

Look at the show again and you will see that the dumpster sits in a cradle that lifts the bottom of the dumpster up higher. The cradle blocks the back and most of the sides of the dumpster from access by the walkers.

Yes, yes, the dumpster is staged for Glenn, how convenient.

All will be forgiven on Sunday. Cavalry is coming, they got a gas truck, RPG-7s, and Daryl!!!!

This show never has done logic and reasoning at all. Never has been as realistic as I think it should be either. I brought it up multiple times and was called a hater. Same goes with the dumpster thing. Same goes for Glenn's legs and head being completely exposed for multiple seconds and zombies don't bite. I still enjoyed the episode though.

I think they should have just had Nicholas do the same thing he did except he doesn't fall on Glenn. Glenn stands on the dumpster watching him gets eaten up. Zombies surround him, camera zooms up and out, end show. May not be left with the same concern, but there would still be wondering. Will Negan come along and do what he does to Glenn in the comics? How long can he stand like that? Who will save him? Will he be saved?

These little flaws are the reason why this show never will win an Emmy or Golden Globe.

**Note this is not whining or complaining, just a pure fantasy booking and observation.**

Why do you hate this show? :dunno

More irritated by it's lack of will to succeed at a Golden Globe/Emmy level winning show that I know it could be. Plus for the minor reasons explained already. I still enjoyed the show, just wish it was so much more. Actually... I can kind of feel how PT haters feel now. They knew what Star Wars could be and in there eyes it didn't live up. They hate it. I think TWD could be so much more, doesn't live up to my expectations, I still try to enjoy most episodes.... I just get irritated at certain things. Don't know why considering I overlook the bad acting in first half of AOTC and the flaws that Genisys had after reading some replies in that thread. This show just gets to me more. :dunno

Back