The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People on the west coast shouldn't be in here, they'd be happier some place else.

Just to understand the rules fully...

1. No open comments till 1am eastern time, all must be in spoiler tags
2. No "she" or "he" open comments, all must be in spoiler tags

Correct?

Or just don't bring your butt into the thread until you've watched the latest episode.

Someone else's lack of self control isn't my responsibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People on the west coast shouldn't be in here, they'd be happier some place else.

:lol

Alice-In-Wonderland-I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg

Walking Dead airs the same time East to West coast because Talking Dead comes on immediately afterward and is live, so once an episode airs, its fair game. I'm not going to have us resort to being Chris Hardwick and give people a DVR warning every week. They know when the show comes on for them and if they wander in here too early, its their fault.

Well, this episode was just ok. Sam needs to DIE

That kid was pretty annoying and I felt the same way earlier but someone from another forum made a good point. The kid never stood a chance for this stuff. He's never been exposed to the zombie apocalypse like Carl when he was young. He was often shown cooped up in his room or staying upstairs in that house the majority of the time. Jessie is a effed up parent (look at Ron) and she's not taking any time to actually explain anything to the poor kid. The boy was clearly having mental breakdowns, had dark circles under his eyes, probably confused by it all. He was never prepared for any of it. Including the fact that he was abused by his father, Carol giving him crazy "advice", etc. It sucks for him really.

I feel like Morgan should die. I hate that guy with a passion now lol.

Valentine's Day can't come soon enough :lol

The next episode ought to be as intense at this week's was. I can't help but think Sam is a goner. I think he's going to bolt and get himself and possibly some others killed with him.

Not sure what to make of Morgan and Carol. I love that Carol is still as manipulative as ever, but can't really side with her on this one. The Wolf issue could have waited out the walker invasion. But I agree with her that the Wolf needs to die. Morgan's code can only get you so far in the zombie apocalypse. You can't be Batman without and Arkham to throw these people in. Unless you've got an Eastman cell (with a key) in the basement, its just not going to work keeping such a known threat around.

Well then it is their own fault if they're spoiled.

Walking Dead airs the same time East to West coast because Talking Dead comes on immediately afterward and is live, so once an episode airs, its fair game. I'm not going to have us resort to being Chris Hardwick and give people a DVR warning every week. They know when the show comes on for them and if they wander in here too early, its their fault.

While I agree with both of you, I standby what I've said earlier in the thread. I just believe it's common courtesy to use spoiler tags.

Anyway; Sam needs to die. He's annoying. :lol

I thimk youre goin to get your wish about the demise of Sam. As soon as he started saying "mom?" while walking through the walker mob i just started laughing. And of course jessie will react and then the rest of the group will be in trouble. Sam will be torn to bits like Noah.

I used to like morgan but his BS put 5 or 6 ppl in jeopardy. And theres no way i would have put down my gun if i was rosita or tara. He could have picked up the gun and killed everyone in the room.

I thimk youre goin to get your wish about the demise of Sam. As soon as he started saying "mom?" while walking through the walker mob i just started laughing. And of course jessie will react and then the rest of the group will be in trouble. Sam will be torn to bits like Noah.

Yeah that was just showing how sheltered and delusional Sam is. It definitely was a face-palm moment. :lol

I used to like morgan but his BS put 5 or 6 ppl in jeopardy.

I feel the same way, Morgan needs to get over his ridiculous "Zen" attitude.

And theres no way i would have put down my gun if i was rosita or tara. He could have picked up the gun and killed everyone in the room.

I cringed when they put their weapons down. :slap

I remember seeing a walker near Deanna when they picked her up, but there was no blood in her mouth (probably would've been a giveaway). I know Deanna fell on the table saw and when they took her in the house, that's the first time you noticed her bleeding from two spots.

Spoiler Spoiler:

A lot longer than 3 months. They won't show him until season finale.

"Mom...Mom..."

I couldnt stop laughing. Judith has more f'n sense.

Same here. I just shook my head. And no one tries to shut him up....they just keep walking? :slap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed.

I cringed when they put their weapons down. :slap

This. You never do this, especially when you have the numbers.

And once again, I have to complain about Kirkman being on TD. Another waste of time with him sitting on the couch and providing absolutely nothing to the discussion. Him and the Zack Galafinakis look alike Scott Gimple need to just stop coming on the show.

Back