The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share this here, Got the newly released season 5 exclusive bluray set today

23408413216_00506cd6fa_b.jpg

23352034261_0c59b3049e_b.jpg

22807428563_3596acfe8d_b.jpg

22806232204_1462b9f9e8_b.jpg

I don't think so. I used to get all those different collectors sets and if I didn't scale down, I would've gotten it.

really dont want to be a hater at all but that looks like ***

I think its meant to:lol Anyway I agree that the older sets were better, the Fish tanks being my favorite, tree walker was cool too, problem I have with this set is the scale, they made it more in the 7-8 inch figure size instead of the closer to 1:6 scale range they had been doing...

Congrats, Skull, that looks thoroughly gnarly. :lol :duff

I wish the episode were 90 minutes long. That Carol/Morgan fight was a letdown, as was the Carl/Ron fight. I was starting to really like Deanna, it's a shame she had to go. And Sam better get eaten like that cookie in his room. :lol

Thanks YFB:)

I don't think so. I used to get all those different collectors sets and if I didn't scale down, I would've gotten it.

My wife has been getting them for me since season 2, I like displaying them on top my detolfs and this is a nice addition to that collection.

Here's a closer look for those interested

Good enough episode but oh the humanity! In the end, Carol got ride of the Wolf; Morgan managed to kept the Wolf long enough to escape, lol; and the Wolf escape. Win-Win, except for the psychiatrist/nurse/doctor who got taken out. And Deana too, lol.

Well, this episode was a mixed bag.

That scene where the Wolf takes the nurse hostage was bogus. After all the time the writer's led us to believe that Rick's group is hardened, two of them easily drop their guns. They couldn't have been further than 10 feet away. They should have dropped him. Then, he takes the guns and he doesn't finish off any of them? Very un-Wolf like.

Morgan.... let's look at his way of thinking: He's willing to protect someone who held a gun to his face. He wants to have him nursed back to health, and at the same time, knock-out one of the people (Carol) who he is suppose to be siding with and living with. When he first arrived at Alexandria, he witnessed Rick kill someone at point blank. Then he sees Rick's group kill as many of the Wolves during their invasion into Alexandria. Why does he still stay with the group?

Glenn finally making it back and seeing Maggie trapped on top of the look-out platform by herself was so uneventful. He didn't show any urgency to try and get to her. But he sure showed a lot of heart trying to convince Enid to come back home with him. LOL!

Sam and Ron's roles are pretty obvious. They're characters placed into the story to give the group more obstacles to deal with.

I hope this season ends with the same intensity it started with.
This episode, in particular, felt very bland. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the previous mid-season finales.

That scene where the Wolf takes the nurse hostage was bogus. After all the time the writer's led us to believe that Rick's group is hardened, two of them easily drop their guns. They couldn't have been further than 10 feet away. They should have dropped him. Then, he takes the guns and he doesn't finish off any of them? Very un-Wolf like.

Morgan.... let's look at his way of thinking: He's willing to protect someone who held a gun to his face. He wants to have him nursed back to health, and at the same time, knock-out one of the people (Carol) who he is suppose to be siding with and living with. When he first arrived at Alexandria, he witnessed Rick kill someone at point blank. Then he sees Rick's group kill as many of the Wolves during their invasion into Alexandria. Why does he still stay with the group?

Glenn finally making it back and seeing Maggie trapped on top of the look-out platform by herself was so uneventful. He didn't show any urgency to try and get to her. But he sure showed a lot of heart trying to convince Enid to come back home with him. LOL!

Sam and Ron's roles are pretty obvious. They're characters placed into the story to give the group more obstacles to deal with.

This episode, in particular, felt very bland. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the previous mid-season finales.

That wolf is partially a changed man. He's not the same, otherwise he would've drop them two wussies with a gun.

There's no way Carol and Morgan can exist together in the same group now. One of them will have to up and leave surely. Morgan needs to go but sadly I think he's here to stay; he's not even a love to hate character, I just don't like the character atall.

Congrats, Skull, that looks thoroughly gnarly. :lol :duff

I wish the episode were 90 minutes long. That Carol/Morgan fight was a letdown, as was the Carl/Ron fight. I was starting to really like Deanna, it's a shame she had to go. And Sam better get eaten like that cookie in his room. :lol

Yeeeeah. Whatever happened to the "I did what I had to do" Carl back in season 3? That kid has softened up big time since then. The fight scenes between him and Ron are just painful to watch. Seriously they could've worked those out a little better lol. He didn't necessarily have to kill Ron but the kid attempted to kill him. The least he could've done was eefed him up a few times with the gun once he handed it over to him. Geez. :lol

Glenn probably didn't react too much because he saw that she was safe from the Walkers. There's not much he can do at this point considering Alexandria is filled with walkers.

The hostage scene was unconvincing for me as well now that I think about it. And you brought up some excellent points regarding that scene AND Morgan, I mean seriously Morgan? I can't with this character and I hope he gets his very soon. I actually hope Carol will **** him up, the dude body slammed her, wtf?!

Overall I thought it was a decent episode, I would've loved a little more ~ommff~ considering it was a mid season finale but I understand they're saving all the juicy stuff for the next half. They're basically building it up for season 7, I believe.

The top two fighters, Carol and Moran both get knocked out in seconds allowing Morgan gimp to disarm 2 pistol holding people with a pocketknife. :lol

The emotional music towards the end was unintentionally hilarious I think. When the wolf guy had the fat doctor chick hostage I just couldn't take it seriously. A lot of that stuff reminded me of a soap opera.

Negan can't come soon enough. I hope the portrayal is good.

The emotional music towards the end was unintentionally hilarious I think. When the wolf guy had the fat doctor chick hostage I just couldn't take it seriously. A lot of that stuff reminded me of a soap opera.

Negan can't come soon enough. I hope the portrayal is good.

I was laughing to. I find that most music choices in this show have been borderline corny to funny. End of show, they stand around looking for about a minute and that terrible song is playing.

As far as the wolf goes..... Rosita can hit a walker in the eye that is moving from 20 feet out.... but a dude standing perfectly still she can't hit from ten feet? This show really baffles me.

You know that saying, "you don’t have to be able to run faster than the bear chasing you. You only have to run faster than the person you’re with”? I have a feeling that’s what the hostage doctor lady is for.

That whole standoff was disappointing. I would expect Rosita to have an extra gun and would have gone for it when the Wolf went to pick up the other guns off the floor. But yeah, she totally could have gotten a clean shot when they first entered the room.

Will Morgan FINALLY learn the lesson that you can’t save everyone? Geez, even the priest seems more level headed now.

That kid was terrible. Definitely facepalming the whole “mom?” thing. I agree his days (minutes!) are numbered. And I hope the other son is over the vengeance thing so we don’t have to worry about Coral losing an eye.

And where was everyone else from town? They didn’t show Deanna’s son or Aaron.

That's the problem with this show

U can't kill core characters because no one new Is likable or interesting
But being a zombie show u need deaths.
So kill the unlikable red shirts.

But then everyone complained about the show getting boring or too soft

But kill Rick or Daryl or michonne... The show is over
Not only are they likable but it hey have 5 entire seasons of character development

Imagine carol dying in season 2 or 3 or even 4.... She has grown so much. Daryl went from a rude racist guy to pretty much the hero of the group...

There is still no one good enough from the newer groups

not sure if it was pointed out.. but the realistic Wolf Guy move would be kill most of them and take then the hostage for Zombie food.. let them be all alive was totally unrealistic .. he should have shot one of them at least....

Back