The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major spoiler for those who haven't read the comic book. Don't open if you don't want anything spoiled. You've been warned.

Spoiler Spoiler:

About time. Maybe this season will actually be good throughout and not just hit and miss.

In regards to that picture, it gives me hope that we'll see
Spoiler Spoiler:

And unless I've somehow missed it, they haven't had a second half of the season trailer have they?

I'm sure I'll tune in on Sunday, but I just realized (to my surprise) that I'm actually not really excited for TWD. I don't know why, perhaps the addition of FTWD has led to over-saturation, at least for me. In past seasons I always looked forward to the shows return, but this time around I just don't care.

Hope some good storytelling changes that for me.

I'm sure I'll tune in on Sunday, but I just realized (to my surprise) that I'm actually not really excited for TWD. I don't know why, perhaps the addition of FTWD has led to over-saturation, at least for me. In past seasons I always looked forward to the shows return, but this time around I just don't care.

Hope some good storytelling changes that for me.

I'll watch until the series ends but my enthusiasm has waned following the death of the Governor.

I really enjoyed FTWD. It was great to be properly filled in on the happenings we missed while Rick was in a coma. Not a massive fan of the characters in it but the story itself was great, though I can't see it getting better in the second season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back