The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EW-1403-DARYL-The-Walking-Dead-6.jpg

Fixed it for ya! :D

Enjoy Daryl while you can Ween. :wink1:

Norman is exceptionally nice (most of the cast members are). He's also particularly interactive with the fans waiting in line to meet him. I remember when my friend and I got to his table, he greeted us and then said something like, "Just give me one second, guys...I need to throw some chocolate at people" and proceeded to toss assorted chocolates over our heads into the crowd behind us. :lol We walked past his table later on, and he had stopped to shoot people with silly string. :lol

Norman is exceptionally nice (most of the cast members are). He's also particularly interactive with the fans waiting in line to meet him. I remember when my friend and I got to his table, he greeted us and then said something like, "Just give me one second, guys...I need to throw some chocolate at people" and proceeded to toss assorted chocolates over our heads into the crowd behind us. :lol We walked past his table later on, and he had stopped to shoot people with silly string. :lol

Just ask Averagejo. She's met him several times.

I don't think we will see Negan until the mid season 7 finale..... even then, probably just holding Lucille in a quick three second scene. So, technically we would "see" him. I was being serious when I said 2017. That will be when he actually gets properly introduced with significant screen time.

This show has become a cash cow for AMC and they will milk it until it dies.

Wait.... has it been confirmed he will make an appearance at the end of this season and have a significant role in the fall? If so..... ignore my post above. I guess I will give the writers a little bit of credit then.

Regarding Negan's appearance...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Regarding Negan's appearance...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its not fake. The video itself was leaked. I've seen it and I know others here saw it as well. It was from an AMC promo that was quickly pulled.

Back