The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said something similar earlier, though I think it will be a variant of that. I think you'll see the hit through the eyes of who is getting hit, then it will go to black......and cliffhanger. You may or may not know who takes the hit or know if they survived.

It could be a long wait until October...:gah:

Edit: I'll take this post over to the spoiler thread. I didn't know there was one. Sorry about that.

Platty

Last edited:
Some ******* on Facebook just posted a major spoiler, that is, if it's true.

Unfriended.

What an attention seeking *******.

I have The Walking Dead Facebook page liked, and I don't dare read any of the comments because there's always some **** head who has to post crap. It's gotten so bad, that I'm thinking of unliking the page.

Revised dead pool.

1. Morgan
2. Carol
3. Glenn
4. Daryl
5. Michonne
6. Abraham.

Daryl lost a spot because of the fake out death shot .
Carol moved up a slot cause shes losing her mind.
Morgan shot to the top, because of his speech, and because his death will have the affect of turning her into Morgan. Plus the actor who plays Morgan has better things to do.

I have said this before , characters need to move on, in this show it's by death. The show is lagging alot in developing new characters. They need to bring in new blood that will develop better than they have.

I am hoping perhaps things will go down in the comics and perhaps this will lead to the missed suicide arc for maggie.....the breifly touched on that part of the story with Andrea.....

No, no, no....they need to disappear and return, refreshed. No need to kill 'em off. Morgan will appear to rescue them all, you'll see.

It's alright, Daryl only got his prick shot off. And considering he hasn't used it at all throughout the whole series, he will be fine.

It's alright, Daryl only got his prick shot off. And considering he hasn't used it at all throughout the whole series, he will be fine.

There's only so many people to go around. I think if Beth was meant to be on the show longer, something might've happened there, but she was playing such a young role, that there would've been a stink if there was.

Just enjoy it Ween. I'm hoping there is a big cliff hanger that keeps people talking/guessing/complaining for the next 6 months. :lol

Between FTWD, GOT and summertime, the 6 months are going to fly by.

Cliffhanger for sure. That will definitely happen. That's what makes waiting so hard. You're right though, time flies.

Morgan comes full circle when he gets bit, turns and then spends eons killing people.

e071c5b8cd22d95dff4ab12a465057c8.jpg

SnakeDoc

Back