The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly a very good season finale. Jeffrey Dean Morgan IS Negan and his entrance was ace but the last minute and copping out to wait is just ********. I rather see who dies then wait another 6 months to know. It's killing me lol.

That was a ******** cliffhanger. Now Walking Dead is running the risk of having who ever was killed being leaked before the next season premier. They should of just manned up and shown who was killed.

that **** will defn get leaked some how. Too much time in between. They should've just showed who it was. By the sounds of the producer on TTD, it's someone big enough to have a huge impact on the group, so that narrows it down a lot.

It wouldn't be much of a cliffhanger if they showed who was killed. My goodness can't this show do anything right in some of your eyes? :rolleyes2

Well, they are saying that the death will be an afterthought.....

We will pick it up some time later to see how people are dealing with the death.....

Personally I think its a bad move....Comic death was shocking and sickening...

It wouldn't be much of a cliffhanger if they showed who was killed. My goodness can't this show do anything right in some of your eyes? :rolleyes2

You really don't get it... do you?

It will be spoiled by July. Nobody wanted a cliffhanger. This show has been building towards this and they cop out for ratings towards season 7.

They are in it for the money/rating and not for the story.

one way to know is when one of the actors gets a new job... if one of them gets a new show then it would be pretty obvious

Back