The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Great episode tonight! I freakin' balled my eyes out that was a super emotional episode, really good stuff! can't wait til next week!!!!!

So, T-Dog's dead... I forgot he was still on this show.

Intense tonight! Rick gonna go berserker next episode.
I think Carl shot her in the head but i also have a feeling that he might have not and just shot to say he did, which in case rick might kill her when he goes rampage or she might end up killing someone.

If she isn't "dead-dead" I would love to see her kill Carol, or maybe Maggie...although I don't have anything against Maggie.

I think the writers are compensating for the complaints of season 2 being sluggishly paced by making season 3's big events come at breakneck speed. :lol

Things are happening almost too fast. Good ep, but I do wish Theodore Douglas was more of a character and less a redshirt. Also, taking the moral stance on something is dangerous, just ask him and Dale.

Lori's definitely dead, but we didn't actually see Carl deliver the coup de gras, so...

Hmm Heres my thought. He probaly tied his mother up and is still keeping her alive as a zombie becuase he doesnt want her to leave. Mark my words thats probaly what happens. He just shot to throw off maggie.

Hmm Heres my thought. He probaly tied his mother up and is still keeping her alive as a zombie becuase he doesnt want her to leave. Mark my words thats probaly what happens. He just shot to throw off maggie.

No, she's gone.

From TV Guide:

What came with the decision not to show Carl actually shoot Lori? Part of me hoped that could mean she's still alive.
Kirkman: You don't want to show too much of that stuff. I think we showed quite a bit in this episode. A lesser show would have a zombie Lori lurking in the prison and doing all kinds of nefarious things. That would be an absolutely hokey, ridiculous thing to do. That's certainly not something we're trying to set up. We were just trying to step back and do this in a little bit more tasteful way.

And plus, it's an important character moment for Carl, who saw what happened last time when he wasn't able to do what was necessary (Dale got munched).

not alot of time passed from when maggie left and the shot happened, unless he had handcuffs, wouldn't be alot of time to tie her up securely.

Yeah, much better than last episode when Merle came back.
But I guess you need those slower episodes once in a while, especially when new characters are introduced.

First time I cried during this show. :(

I have to admit, my eyes got watery. I know everyone hated T-dog but I didn't wanted to see him go just yet, I thought he would die later. Him and Lori was just too much for me. I hated Lori too but her death made me so sad.

I really hope Andrea dies... I hate her so much, she is such a ***** now. Michonne was really unlucky in having found her. Even after she saves her life and carries her around for months she is being such a ***** now...so typical of her, same thing in the farm, I really hope she just dies now..

am I the only one that thinks Michonne is kinda hot? I guess it must be the dreads..

My eyes watered during T-Dogs death. My daughter asked me why I was crying so I grounded her. Then during Andrew Lincoln's reaction while he was looking at Carl I lost it. Stupid zombie show.

gcYS9.jpg

Great episode.

**** T-Dogg's death. That sucked.

But YEY! Lori is dead! Weee!

Felt bad for Rick. But eh. Sacrifice for my enjoyment of the show. :D

That sneak peek on Talking Dead had Michonne busting a cool move on the guv.

I can't believe Michonne would confront the Governor that way, is she crazy? she figured out the bullets and the blood, and then she tries to rile up this guy? that was not good, specially for someone that has been quiet for 2 days now,

^ Again with this. Spoiler tag that ****.

no, episode already aired, sorry buddy.
(people are discussing Lori's and T dog's death, yet you're after my balls about Michonne talking to the gov? seriously buddy?? what gives?)

Back