The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

got this today....haven't read it yet...
38AFB1DE-6520-49C9-A3F9-9D2F56141663-1805-0000013AF7B53825.jpg

along with these...
962AB454-2079-4294-A31B-D54E09152EE1-1805-0000013AEC9EC869.jpg

Thanks for reminding me that I need to toss my TWD collection up on ebay. :lol

Going by past times when Carl failed to kill, zombie Lori will be back to kill someone ala Dale.

Carl shot Shane who he viewed as a father figure. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he shot mommy to save her from becoming a walker.

I don't think Carol is dead at all. It would make T-Dog's sacrifice worthless. I don't think the show is that cruel. No shown body, no death. :lecture

:exactly:

I don't think Carol is dead.

I think she is still alive too, but I have to admit that it is a little strange to leave her fate hanging at the end of the episode. Everyone else made it out.

Where is Carol? :panic:

A.) Maybe she is holed up somewhere and Rick will come across her when he goes on his rampage next week?

B.) I'm not sure this works out timing-wise, but could she have run into Andrew after she left T-Dog? Did he kill her? Tie her up somewhere?

C.) Walkers did indeed get her.

D.) Other

:lol

I thought it was weird that she decided to ditch her head piece and gun on the floor. I understand the gun but the her head piece? Did a zombie grab her?

Wow, still reeling from last night. That was easily the most intense episode to date for me. Just about everyone could have bought it at one point or other. I was cringing when Herschel was being chased until he made use of his crutches. Didn't see Lori's end coming so soon, but I started to worry about T-Dog as soon as he started getting all that screen time during his debate with Rick.

Didn't see this ep til late last night but damn!!! Lori's death was a shocker. I expected her to go this season but I figured the earliest would be the mid season finale. Rick's reaction was great. Was a lil sad to see T-Dog go but I figured he or Carol would be the first of the group to go, but again, I wasn't expecting it this soon in the season. Very good ep last night. Can't wait to see how Rick handles it next week.

Carl shot Shane who he viewed as a father figure. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he shot mommy to save her from becoming a walker.

That's true. This Carl is more hardened. He wouldn't want his mom to turn.

Didn't see this ep til late last night but damn!!! Lori's death was a shocker. I expected her to go this season but I figured the earliest would be the mid season finale. Rick's reaction was great. Was a lil sad to see T-Dog go but I figured he or Carol would be the first of the group to go, but again, I wasn't expecting it this soon in the season. Very good ep last night. Can't wait to see how Rick handles it next week.

He probably goes ape**** :lol

Pretty cool video on the deaths from last night.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z463zrhoaEQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z463zrhoaEQ[/ame]

Talking Dead was sad last night. He kept crying (so did Hardwick :lol). Can't say I blame him though, given what a fantastic opportunity it must've been. :(

Still would have preferred lori having died like in the comic, and in a later episode than last night - much further into the story. I am a huge Lori fan; still miss her in the comic

Just hope the writers of the show know what they are doing. Its cool to have a big ass ep like last night, just don't shoot your wad all in a night. Doubt that's the case wthl all the ***** that still is gonna hit the fan, but we shall see. All my complaints in pacing from season 2 GONE

Side note - now that Walking Dead is pretty much the highest rated scripted show on tv, hope the cast gets treated better. Lots of rumors in season 2 about stuff like that

My eyes watered during T-Dogs death. My daughter asked me why I was crying so I grounded her. Then during Andrew Lincoln's reaction while he was looking at Carl I lost it. Stupid zombie show.

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

Talking Dead was sad last night. He kept crying (so did Hardwick :lol). Can't say I blame him though, given what a fantastic opportunity it must've been. :(

I thought it was funny when both of them hugged at one point! :lol

Things are going by so fast in this show; and it's diverging so far from the comic book that which makes it better to watch.

Back