The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Spoiler tag the next episode ****. Not this episode ****.

The handling of T dog was a disappointment from start to finish. He's the only major character who never got ANY type of character development. Even beth got to expand her role and she barely talks.

Then in some interview ironE says oh yeah, T will really evolve season 3.

Now they kill him and essentially replace him with Oscar. I guess big bald black guys are interchangeable in the minds of the writers.

Great episode. I really thought Lori and Rick were going to finally make up and then she was going to die. I didn't expect is so soon.

T-dog was such a bland character but, went out in such a great way. Very heroic. I was hoping we'd see more of him, his character had potiental.

I think you really get a sense of danger now that so many got killed in one episode so soon.

I really dislike Andrea. I think the gov is going to take advantage of her dumb.... Hopefully her head ends up in a jar or something.

Anyone else think the actor playing the gov. is awesome? That scene where his cheek starts twiching when Merle kept asking to go to find his bro was great. You get the feeling this guy is a volcano ready to explode.

Great episode. I really thought Lori and Rick were going to finally make up and then she was going to die. I didn't expect is so soon.

T-dog was such a bland character but, went out in such a great way. Very heroic. I was hoping we'd see more of him, his character had potiental.

I think you really get a sense of danger now that so many got killed in one episode so soon.

I really dislike Andrea. I think the gov is going to take advantage of her dumb.... Hopefully her head ends up in a jar or something.

Anyone else think the actor playing the gov. is awesome? That scene where his cheek starts twiching when Merle kept asking to go to find his bro was great. You get the feeling this guy is a volcano ready to explode.

Actually I get the feeling he isn't so tough one on one. Charismatic but not tough. He needs his cronies to back him up.

Nah crazy people are tough. They lash out and do whatever it takes to win.

Why is everyone hating andrea? Woodbury is an oasis in the desert- food, protection, water. And shes resisting leaving that to go out and face what?? Seems like she found a sliver of happiness in this world. A chance to actually live life rather than just survive. She seems happy. And truthfully, in reality michonne would stay too. No one wants to go back out there.

The handling of T dog was a disappointment from start to finish. He's the only major character who never got ANY type of character development. Even beth got to expand her role and she barely talks.

Then in some interview ironE says oh yeah, T will really evolve season 3.

Now they kill him and essentially replace him with Oscar. I guess big bald black guys are interchangeable in the minds of the writers.

actually you get 2 guys for the price of one, that sounds like a sweet deal to me. you give away T dog and in return you get the other two guys.
I Just hope the two prisoners don't end up getting killed by the next episode... :monkey4 that could happen.

about Andrea and Michonne
comic spoiler...
I am really hoping that Andrea is the one that ends up getting boned by the Gov and not Michonne, I know the comics did it that way but in here things are different. I hope she learns the hard way how wrong she is.

Also the black guy in the camp keeps looking at them, it makes me wonder if He would be the one that rapes Michonne

Actually I get the feeling he isn't s
o tough one on one. Charismatic but not tough. He needs his cronies to back him up.
I was wondering what that was, It could be interpreted both ways, Either he is crazy and is about to explode, or he cannot handle conflict and he gets nervous which would not make sense since he just shot all those soldiers But,

about the Governor
Comic Spoiler:
I did not read the comics but I read the synopsis of the rise of the Governor, and from what I understand he is a huge wuss in the story, he won't even kill walkers at first it was his brother. I need to read the comics but from what I understood he is a pantsy

Why is everyone hating andrea? Woodbury is an oasis in the desert- food, protection, water. And shes resisting leaving that to go out and face what?? Seems like she found a sliver of happiness in this world. A chance to actually live life rather than just survive. She seems happy. And truthfully, in reality michonne would stay too. No one wants to go back out there.

it is her attitude, same as before, she acts like she knows better than everyone else (she acted that way with Dale all the time contradicting him on everything even though he was right about most things) she is doing the same to Michonne now. She acts like she knows what's going on and like she doesn't need any advise or help. I hate that about her.

Also she won't acknowledge Michonne's feelings of doubt, she acts like Michonne needs to relax and that her doubts are wrong. Even though if it wasn't for her Andrea would be dead already.
no one likes a "know it all" specially when they are always wrong.

She even acted like a know it all toward the govnah.

You guys have probably already discussed this, but did we actually see Carol's body? Did I miss something? I'm assuming they just assumed she died and they'll get a surprise when she pops back up again.

^ Yeah, I got that as well.

She'll come back. Or maybe she'll get eaten. I like how the show picks off random people.

Except for T-Dogg. That sucked.

For one of the 'slower' episodes it sure was great. It was emotionally charged and it's times like these you feel for the characters. Rick's reaction to Lori's death was so sad, top notch acting. Atleast T got a heroes death. Credit to the writers for killing off two characters in one episode too. Bring on the next 12 episodes.:yess:

:lol I was waiting for something like this.

Has anyone checked in with Devil and Wofford? :monkey2

I thought it happened way too fast. After saving Hershel's life I figured they were going to set her up for a death as horrific as what happened in the comics (almost threw up when i saw that panel). I thought they'd build empathy first. Was not prepared for it happening like it did, and the fact that they didn't slow down one bit for histrionics, etc. made it all the more convincing.

I'm not complaining. I have whiplash, is all.

I am glad to see Carl's independence and courage develop the way it has (I've been expecting it since the scene with the zombie in the mud). His father did a good job if the kid is able to accept reality to the extent that killing his zombie mother is an unquestionable priority over everything else. Kid's got guts.

Said it two weeks ago to nam but he thought he was dead. I knew it was him Becuase . A. Showed him in the recap for this episode being locked with the zombies. B. didn't show him die when walking dead always shows a death. I knew it was him.

Ok, we get it. You were right about Andrew. :lol

Hmm Heres my thought. He probaly tied his mother up and is still keeping her alive as a zombie becuase he doesnt want her to leave. Mark my words thats probaly what happens. He just shot to throw off maggie.

I'd quit while you are still ahead. :slap

^ Again with this. Spoiler tag that ****.

Everything he mentioned was shown last night either in the episode or in the previews for next week. If it was shown last night then it's fair game....get over yourself or just stay out of the thread.

I was wondering what that was, It could be interpreted both ways, Either he is crazy and is about to explode, or he cannot handle conflict and he gets nervous which would not make sense since he just shot all those soldiers But,

about the Governor
Comic Spoiler:
I did not read the comics but I read the synopsis of the rise of the Governor, and from what I understand he is a huge wuss in the story, he won't even kill walkers at first it was his brother. I need to read the comics but from what I understood he is a pantsy
[/QUOTE]

In the book and the comics, he becomes a creation of his environment. He essentially becomes his brother at the end of the book. In the comic, he takes more of an active role in the torture and killing. So not so much of a pantsy as he is a psycho.

Its not a spoiler. It was a clip on Talking Dead, which frankly I consider part of the show now. If you aren't watching it, you're doing yourself a great disservice.

You guys have probably already discussed this, but did we actually see Carol's body? Did I miss something? I'm assuming they just assumed she died and they'll get a surprise when she pops back up again.

I don't think Carol is dead at all. It would make T-Dog's sacrifice worthless. I don't think the show is that cruel. No shown body, no death. :lecture

Nah crazy people are tough. They lash out and do whatever it takes to win.
No actually Spartan is correct. If you look at someone like Adoph Hitler he was very much a failure in life. He only rose to the prominence he did because of the people he surrounded himself with.

Back