The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I'm so confused...why did T-Dog have to die...and are they gonna use the baby as zombie bait? Someone please explain it all!

Still would have preferred lori having died like in the comic, and in a later episode than last night - much further into the story. I am a huge Lori fan; still miss her in the comic

Just hope the writers of the show know what they are doing. Its cool to have a big ass ep like last night, just don't shoot your wad all in a night. Doubt that's the case wthl all the ***** that still is gonna hit the fan, but we shall see. All my complaints in pacing from season 2 GONE

Side note - now that Walking Dead is pretty much the highest rated scripted show on tv, hope the cast gets treated better. Lots of rumors in season 2 about stuff like that

what rumors?

Someone please explain it all!

6BvOj.jpg

Carol never wears a hat and then the one episode she does we find it on the floor. These clues the director leaves us....what do they all mean! Someone explain it to me, it can't be that she's alive, in the real world she'd never have a chance. Maybe the director is telling us that her head was cold and not that she's still alive.

I'm so lost!!!!!!

There's a quota on black actors in Georgia. If you add one, you have to remove one.:lol

but you got another redneck, and Daryl is awesome, so 2 for the price on one :lecture

Carol never wears a hat and then the one episode she does we find it on the floor. These clues the director leaves us....what do they all mean! Someone explain it to me!!!!!

Hey hey .. ever notice that everyone's hair grows out or does not. :lol

How the hell does Carol still have that shaved head AND it's all cropped of equal length? Does she got a pair of Wahl clippers or something?

Hey, the token black dude who died in this past week's episode... first time I watched an episode in what feels like over a year.... Anyway, he saved a skinny white chick's ass... so yeah! Good on him!

How the hell does Carol still have that shaved head AND it's all cropped of equal length? Does she got a pair of Wahl clippers or something?

of How Rick and Hershel have beards but Glenn and daryl or T dog don't have beards, lol,

I do remember Lori cutting Carl's hair in the first season, so they must let their hairs and beards grow because they want to.

And who's cutting all of these lawns? At least the zombies have been taking care of the yard work.

We need to start a Sesame Street thread so these 1st Grade level trolls have a place to hang out. :lol

I don't understand the Cookie Monster's motivation. Does he eat all the cookies to establish to the audience that he simply likes cookies or because he's really a nihilist?

Please oh please don't start picking this series apart like another site I go to. They pick apart the smallest things about the series not being realistic and yet the main theme is the walking dead.:slap:cuckoo:

ETA On a serious note. Without the hours wasted on watching tv and going to work you don't think they would have plenty of time to shave with straight razors and cut their hair with scissors?

Back