The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

The handling of T dog was a disappointment from start to finish. He's the only major character who never got ANY type of character development. Even beth got to expand her role and she barely talks.

Then in some interview ironE says oh yeah, T will really evolve season 3.

Now they kill him and essentially replace him with Oscar. I guess big bald black guys are interchangeable in the minds of the writers.

Did T-Dog die in the comics the same way?

Poor Merle. Can't even use a mouse while wanking it.

Poor Merle. Can't even use a mouse while wanking it.

Li'l Merle has attachments!

2cqbejq.jpg

Hey, hey, hey now! Back off suckface. I've met 316 in person, not a person you want sucking anything, hard or soft! :D

Hey, I like him too. He gave me an awesome Predator set. But he's being a **** for some reason. So he can suck it. :lol

Last edited:

Crap, while checking on if T-Dog was in the comic I found out some stuff further ahead in the comics I haven't got to yet and didn't want to know.:gah: Now I know how you all feel about spoilers.

Crap, while checking on if T-Dog was in the comic I found out some stuff further ahead in the comics I haven't got to yet and didn't want to know.:gah: Now I know how you all feel about spoilers.

But remember; just cause it happened in the comic book doesn't mean it'll happen on the show. ;)

Hey hey .. ever notice that everyone's hair grows out or does not. :lol

How the hell does Carol still have that shaved head AND it's all cropped of equal length? Does she got a pair of Wahl clippers or something?

Nobody's hair grows. Maybe it's the Zombie cooties in their blood.

Did T-Dog die in the comics the same way?

I could be wrong because it's been awhile since I read the comics but I don't remember a T-Dog in the comics. Corrections on this?

isn't the comics one Tyrese? I remember some people saying something like T Dog replaced him or something,

Theodore "T-Dog" Douglas is not in the comics.

Li'l Merle has attachments!

2cqbejq.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

If he can mount a bayonet to his stump I'm sure he could mount a fleshlight.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha
LbeuM.jpg

He didn;t deserve to die. It's not even an "i'm sad" thing. I'm more angry then sad. Dude didn't do much of anything, and I was waiting for him to have a point. He never did. He had potential, and the actor did a great job. I liked seeing him.

Meh.

But....Lori is gone. :Yess

Does everyone have to have a great reason for existing? I mean, some are just survivors.

T-Dog barely had face time in season 2, I was pleasantly surprised to see his increased presence in first few eps of Season 3. While there was not a character like T-Dog in the comic, there are/were many background faces that come and go pretty rapidly - so to me, he was like any of those types

And there are many real T-Dogs of this world

Back