The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I'll keep them. Thanks. I earned them. :wave.

:D

Last edited:

Only just saw it. Wow. Probably one of the best, most shocking and dramatic episodes of the entire TWD series. Like everyone else I'm surprised that something like this came so early in the season, maybe I shouldn't be. Amazing final scene, Andrew Lincoln is owning this show IMO.

Last edited:

His acting after learning of her death was flawless. The sobbing...fantastic. I was surprised.

It was so wierd, I got dirt in both eyes right at that moment.

Things are happening almost too fast. Good ep, but I do wish Theodore Douglas was more of a character and less a redshirt. Also, taking the moral stance on something is dangerous, just ask him and Dale.

HAH! Yeah^

The handling of T dog was a disappointment from start to finish. He's the only major character who never got ANY type of character development. Even beth got to expand her role and she barely talks.

Then in some interview ironE says oh yeah, T will really evolve season 3.

Now they kill him and essentially replace him with Oscar. I guess big bald black guys are interchangeable in the minds of the writers.

I couldn't help but think that myself. I'm sure its not deliberate but they sure better make something of this new character if they weren't arsed giving T-Dog much development. I did think it was looking like T-Dog was having more of a role this season but I didn't think they were going to off him this soon either.

Last edited:

you guys *****ing about spoilers kill me, **** i read them all and still watch the show. it's not like it ruins is for you. either suck it up or don't come in here till the end of the season + a couple months:slap

you guys *****ing about spoilers kill me, **** i read them all and still watch the show. it's not like it ruins is for you. either suck it up or don't come in here till the end of the season + a couple months:slap

Can you translate that into "whine?" Celtic doesn't understand common sense.:monkey1

I've just avoided the thread on a Sunday night into monday daytime. I'm very glad I didn't read any spoilers for this latest one, it was all the more tense not knowing anything beforehand.

Sorry ^ I can't read the post above A Dev's. It's written in a way that can only be written by a ****** bag. Where the water squirts on the keyboard, and ends up short circuiting it so the post becomes unreadable.

But then again, I won't hold it against someone who has a silly internet grudge. Which is hands down the lamest thing any rational human being can do. But I digress.

Also, Quadcent, I ain't talkin about no show spoilers. I'm talking about episodes onward from the episode. Which we have discussed, and many have agreed. So you can just shut your filthy face.

jeez celtic relax my brotha before it starts into an argument. Now lets talk about carol's death. She's not dead. Case and point.

picture.php

I've just avoided the thread on a Sunday night into monday daytime. I'm very glad I didn't read any spoilers for this latest one, it was all the more tense not knowing anything beforehand.
I envy the degrees of your self-control. :( :lol

Anyway, i'll get on track until the next flame attack, but I did love the effects in this episode. They used a nice squib when Andrew got capped. That was nice.

I also did enjoy T-Dogg's death effects. Very nicely done. Very visceral, very nasty.

Anybody else think Andrew sounded like Kevin Hart? The comedian?

I wonder if the the guy and his son who originally helped Rick out in the beginning will ever show up again? It seemed pretty important at the time that he was contacting them on the walkie talkie so i think it would be interesting to see where or how they ended up.

That's been on my mind. I'd like to see him back, but I doubt it.

Comic spoilers and spoilers about future shows I don't want to see, and they should be tagged as such, but I want to come in and talk about the show that just aired.

If I would've read all the spoilers about the show that just aired ahead of time like some posted, it would've spoiled it for me.

So :pfft:

:D

Back