The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

So do comic spoilers not count anymore sense the show isnt following basic elements from the comic anymore.

But they could follow the comics on some things. One doesn't know when and how they will deviate from the comics does one?

I wonder if the the guy and his son who originally helped Rick out in the beginning will ever show up again? It seemed pretty important at the time that he was contacting them on the walkie talkie so i think it would be interesting to see where or how they ended up.

That would be cool! Who knows, maybe in season 23? ;) :D

I finally figured out when Andrea started to bug me this season. She's with Michonne walking down the street in the sunlight, only she's not walking, she's sashaying down the street walking like she's trying to get every available male to notice there is a new woman in town. That was the beginning of her downhill slide for me. I was starting to like her in season 2 when she got her act together and became confident with her shooting and herself.

I wonder if the the guy and his son who originally helped Rick out in the beginning will ever show up again? It seemed pretty important at the time that he was contacting them on the walkie talkie so i think it would be interesting to see where or how they ended up.

comic spoilers:

they do, but only the guy, the son dies I think.

So do comic spoilers not count anymore sense the show isnt following basic elements from the comic anymore.

But it does. While there are aspects of the show that couldn't be further away from the comic, there are still aspects of it that are very much mirroring the comic's continuity. Spoilertags and identifying them as comic/show are unnecessary evils. :lol

I call Zombie Lori or the Governor's Zombie family as mid season break.

Well, if
Lori wasn't shot by Carl, then I think Rick will stumble across her on his "Walker Rampage".

I'm pretty sure Lori is dead.

They did a look back for her on Talking Dead....

I'm pretty sure Lori is dead.

They did a look back for her on Talking Dead....

For andrew to but he came back. I swear zombie lori is tied up in the back.

For andrew to but he came back. I swear zombie lori is tied up in the back.

Probably, as someone else already mentioned, if you didnt see them meet their ultimate end, they are probably still alive and/or kicking, for lack of a better term.

I don't know I hope she is not a walker, it would kinda be in bad taste,
besides the episode was so sad and moving, it made most people cry or felt like crying, it would be kinda awful to show this gutted bloody Lori roaming around for Rick to shoot her. That would just be ugly.

her end was really sad and it would just be in bad taste to show a zombie Lori. They might do that but I really hope they don't. I really hope they just leave that alone.

Unless..... Unless Rick loses his S__t because he has to shoot a gutted Lori.. o_O

So Carl didn't shoot her then?
This can really go either way.

They could easily explain in a future episode that Carl just shot at the ceiling because he couldn't bring himself to shoot his own mother... and there you have it: Walker Lori.

I don't know I hope she is not a walker, it would kinda be in bad taste,
besides the episode was so sad and moving, it made most people cry or felt like crying, it would be kinda awful to show this gutted bloody Lori roaming around for Rick to shoot her. That would just be ugly.

her end was really sad and it would just be in bad taste to show a zombie Lori. They might do that but I really hope they don't. I really hope they just leave that alone.

Unless..... Unless Rick loses his S__t because he has to shoot a gutted Lori.. o_O

This. :exactly:

So Carl didn't shoot her then?
This can really go either way.

They could easily explain in a future episode that Carl just shot at the ceiling because he couldn't bring himself to shoot his own mother... and there you have it: Walker Lori.

the thing is that if he did that then remembering what his father said about Everybody dying even Rick or Lori (the moment that made me cry the hardest.... the moment Carl was remembering his conversation with his dad hit me hard) would not have has much weight now.
This moment in the show works to show up how horrible this world can be, How the baby is the hope they all need to keep going, and how Carl is not a boy anymore.
If you have a Walker Lori a lot of that build up in such an emotional scene loses some of its meaning. (I really really hope there is no walker Lori lol :monkey2)

Fantastic episode. Looks like they really mean it when they say they have more budget this time cause we are getting decent zombie action almost every episode.

And Rick performance at the end, that is Emmy Award material right there!!!

You guys serious?
Walker Lori?

No way! I dont read the books so I have no idea. But I sure hope not!

No mark my words. Carl is taking care of Lori and has her tied up feeding her bits of flesh. That's how I see it. I could be wrong.

No mark my words. Carl is taking care of Lori and has her tied up feeding her bits of flesh. That's how I see it. I could be wrong.

:lol You just won't quit. Yes, you were right about Andrew, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

How about we make a little wager? If you are right that Lori is a Walker that Carl has tied up and is taking care of, then I will never post in this thread again. If you are wrong, then you can never post your asinine comments in this thread again. Deal?

:lol You just won't quit. Yes, you were right about Andrew, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

How about we make a little wager? If you are right that Lori is a Walker that Carl has tied up and is taking care of, then I will never post in this thread again. If you are wrong, then you can never post your asinine comments in this thread again. Deal?

:exactly:
This wasn't a case of "let's not show the death so he's not dead." It was a case of, "despite all that's happened, let's be a bit tasteful here." Carl shot the Shane-walker. There's no reason he wouldn't do the same to Lori.

Back