The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Lori is dead!!!! Enough Lori speculating. The only reason the walker dragged Lori around the corner was so the writers can fool us for a second into thinking it was zombie Lori. It's gut was distended because the zombie stuffed its face on that ho. Rick was going to cut it open and instead stabbed it out of more psycho Rick anger.

What's not to get??

Did you notice Rick's Sheriff's bag (the one with the guns) in the Governor's house when Michonne was in there liberating her sword? I think Andrea had it with here when she was separated from the group. It was quick, but I think there was also Police riot gear in there.

I don't think it is significant or anything, just cool. It made me flashback to that episode. Seems like a LONG time ago.

Or is it the one that Rick gave to the survivor group from Atlanta? Just can't remember is it from the first season or 2nd season? They/Governor might be connected to what happen there?

Did you notice Rick's Sheriff's bag (the one with the guns) in the Governor's house when Michonne was in there liberating her sword? I think Andrea had it with here when she was separated from the group. It was quick, but I think there was also Police riot gear in there.

I don't think it is significant or anything, just cool. It made me flashback to that episode. Seems like a LONG time ago.

Or is it the one that Rick gave to the survivor group from Atlanta? Just can't remember is it from the first season or 2nd season? They/Governor might be connected to what happen there?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I think he had two bags.

Andrea grabbed it before bailing on the farm. It was in his cabinet with their weapons, including Michonne's sword.

We've seen zombies snatch food out of other zombies' hands. So wrong. He most definitely would've dragged the body around the corner to find a more secluded place to eat. I'll admit it could easily make one think walker Lori had crawled around the corner, but seeing the full zombie, should've made it clear. The phone is a different story all together and completely unrelated.

:exactly: We've seen child walkers pick up toys, zombies return to their houses etc.., if this zombie was greedy in life I think its perfectly well thought out that he hid his meal.

What is going on with Carol??? :panic:

I will use spoiler tags only because some of it draws on a similar element from the comics, but this is really just speculation at this point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm just as confused as everyone else, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and for the Andrea haters...
Comic spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ever since seeing the walker with the full tummy, I'm bothered with thoughts of Walkers needing to poop and do they just poop themselves or do they attempt to take dumps in places like bathrooms.

Thinking if they poop themselves you can probably smell them long before you see them.

Yes, yes I know, this is a gross comment. Just cant help thinking about how the body of a Walker is supposed to function, especially since they continue to decay and all.

:rotfl

Oh and for the Andrea haters...
Comic spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a feeling there WILL be a major divergence. Andrea never had an affair with the Governor in the comics.

Ever since seeing the walker with the full tummy, I'm bothered with thoughts of Walkers needing to poop and do they just poop themselves or do they attempt to take dumps in places like bathrooms.

Thinking if they poop themselves you can probably smell them long before you see them.

Yes, yes I know, this is a gross comment. Just cant help thinking about how the body of a Walker is supposed to function, especially since they continue to decay and all.

I'd imagine they just push it through their system until it comes out the other end or like we saw this episode, is too much that it backs up the walker's guts and just stretches (until I'd imagine it ultimately bursts).

We've seen zombies snatch food out of other zombies' hands. So wrong. He most definitely would've dragged the body around the corner to find a more secluded place to eat. I'll admit it could easily make one think walker Lori had crawled around the corner, but seeing the full zombie, should've made it clear. The phone is a different story all together and completely unrelated.

sooo.......this missing female Carol couldnt have found lori and dragged her somewhere safe, and that zombie could have been full from t-dog? NOTHING is clear, but that is the fun part.

I'd imagine they just push it through their system until it comes out the other end or like we saw this episode, is too much that it backs up the walker's guts and just stretches (until I'd imagine it ultimately bursts).

So, they are just doing it out of impulse and not fulfilling any kind of nutritional need?

I can accept that.

:rotfl

Zombies probably smell of a mix between rotten meat and poop....

So, they are just doing it out of impulse and not fulfilling any kind of nutritional need?

I can accept that.

their bodies are rotting away, I think it is clear it is for impulse, they don't feel pain so they don't feel hunger,

:exactly: We've seen child walkers pick up toys, zombies return to their houses etc.., if this zombie was greedy in life I think its perfectly well thought out that he hid his meal.

That is something that has bothered me all this time. The walkers in the first episode were acting a little human. But then no other walker did this ever again.
Picking up the toy was really weird for me.

sooo.......this missing female Carol couldnt have found lori and dragged her somewhere safe, and that zombie could have been full from t-dog? NOTHING is clear, but that is the fun part.

No, per Nicotero who directed it, the Walker ate Lori. No need for any speculation about that. He ate her. Period.

Besides, why would Carol drag off a corpse that had been bisected for birth of the baby, left unstitched and then shot in the head? :lol

I can accept that.

:exactly: It's triggering the necessary prompt and functions associated with that for it's agenda, not the host's.

Zombies probably smell of a mix between rotten meat and poop....

their bodies are rotting away, I think it is clear it is for impulse, they don't feel pain so they don't feel hunger,

True. Just never gave it any real thought before.

Considering the smell of rotting flesh alone, it's hard to believe living characters could be caught by surprise, unless the whole world is just constantly filled with the smell of decaying flesh.

The zombies starve if they don't eat. They're not doing it, just to do it.

That is something that has bothered me all this time. The walkers in the first episode were acting a little human. But then no other walker did this ever again.
Picking up the toy was really weird for me.

The daughter was sitting still while her hair was being brushed. That could be a retained habit.

It is possible some walkers retained some habits/instincts right after death that they lost over time, or that the retained habits aren't usually noticeable on first glance ... like staying around the area they lived, or whatever. Outside of a couple of instances, we haven't gotten much chance to watch walkers' behavior aside from biting, chasing, and getting hacked/ shot/ stomped /etc.

I wouldn't want to know what habits a walker prison inmate might retain.

SnakeDoc

Back