The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Nope, at this point, she still has them.

Okay, thanks.

Yeah, I was curious about that myself when I was watching and had to back it up and freeze-frame. I know the Gov is nuts and all, but not having a muzzle on that kid is really crossing the psycho line. :lol

:exactly:

But that is something that had me bothered in that scene and the Zombie fight club scene, aren't scratches dangerous as well? those things and his daughter were too close to them, freaked me out

Was wondering that myself.

d3EUt.jpg

:lol

I didn't like the way the whole Lori being eaten was handled. If you wanna have her be eaten, fine, but show the remains of the carcass.

What's in Carol's grave?

Gotcha. I thought that walker was Lori that Rick was gutting up. I thought it was handcuffed. Makes sense now. I thought he was taking out some anger for the baby most likely being Shane's.

Gotcha. I thought that walker was Lori that Rick was gutting up. I thought it was handcuffed. Makes sense now. I thought he was taking out some anger for the baby most likely being Shane's.

I think that zombie was a dude.

Why would a man who so badly wants to keep his daughter around, despite the fact that she's rotting to hell, mutilate her further by pulling out her teeth?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler's just in case. It's sick humor. Just thinking like the Governor for a moment.

This is all I could think of when I saw that zombie fat and full of Lori.

possum-in-the-bakery.jpg

Just watched this weeks episode---LOVE IT!!!!

Its interesting how the show runs parallel to the comics but isn't quite on.

1) How is Carol dead? Did we ever see her die?

2) How are there 3 graves? Didn't the zombie Rick killed at the end eat Lori's remains?

DAFUQ ?!

1) How is Carol dead? Did we ever see her die?

2) How are there 3 graves? Didn't the zombie Rick killed at the end eat Lori's remains?

The graves are mostly symbolic, at least that's the way I took it.

At this point they think Carol is dead, but then again why hasnt anyone gone to look for her? Too much other crap going on to worry about her I guess.

Back