The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Maybe they assumed she'd been eaten, and just buried the headscarf. They didn't have bodies for any of the three victims.

SnakeDoc

Well they didn't have remains for either Carol, for sure, and Lori (they knew where she was laid but didn't they didn't retrieve the body) at the point when Glenn was digging graves and while they were getting baby formula.

Well, then digging 3 graves is pretty retarded.

Nah. Its an empty grave with a marker out of respect for a lost loved-one. People do it all the time -- even without the apocalypse. For soldiers who never return; for missing persons who are never found; for those lost at sea; for those whose manner of death destroys the body; etc.

SnakeDoc

So they dig up the ground and just put it right back? :cuckoo:

I mean, I get the idea of an empty grave, but digging for no reason is crazy.

Maybe they dug the grave thinking they would find her body. Then when the body didn't turn up, they filled it in.

That's a whole lot of work to dig and then fill back in empty. I think they could have spent their time a little better. Why fill them in, you know they will be needing more. What can I say, I like to plan ahead in my apocalypses :)

So they dig up the ground and just put it right back? :cuckoo:

I mean, I get the idea of an empty grave, but digging for no reason is crazy.

They had the prisoners do most of the digging. What do they care?

And, they might've held out hope of recovering some remains during the day, and closed up the graves when they didn't. They likely buried something symbolic.

SnakeDoc

Okay, so everyone else is confused by the lack of closure of Carol's character too... Just needed to double check. Didn't she lock herself in a cell after T-Dog sacrificed himself for her?

Okay, so everyone else is confused by the lack of closure of Carol's character too... Just needed to double check. Didn't she lock herself in a cell after T-Dog sacrificed himself for her?

It isn't confusing. It is a bad headfake ... a plot twist that will trick nobody except Daryl and Glenn. She ain't dead.

SnakeDoc

Ah you mean this:

What is going on with Carol??? :panic:

I will use spoiler tags only because some of it draws on a similar element from the comics, but this is really just speculation at this point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ah you mean this:

picture.php

Though it should probably be labeled a bit more clear as a comic spoiler. :lol

Solid episode! The grave(s) debacle, lori's lack of remains (I get she was eaten, and I can appreciate that the writers were trying to add suspense, but still) and the Walker Fight Club kind of irked me...but I'll be damned if this isn't the best ****ing show on television.

Back