The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

We need some Walking dead emoticons. ;)

I'm surprised that the Governor let Maggie be reunited with Glen at the end of the episode. I expected him to put on a show (like he did) in front of Glen and then lead her back to the other room.

Why is Andrea so important to the Governor? He said something like the longer they are alive, the more chance there is of Andrea finding out? The Governor can pretty much get any woman he wants. Am I missing something?

My gut tells me that we may loose Merle and Li'l Merle. Baby brother will be saved from death by Merle taking a bullet/arrow for him.

Maybe Rick will lose an arm and take Li'l Merle for himself? However, if Rick would get captured, I could see Merle creating a situation where Rick would be handcuffed, left a dull/rusty hacksaw, with Walker's about to come down on him. He would have to cut off his arm like Merle. Maybe Merle would be kind enough to leave him a hot frying pan to cauterize the wound?

Not that I hate Michonne, but I can't stand her keeping information to herself that could be helpful to others. It's almost to the point that I want "Grumpy" to get her nose bit off by "Closet Girl." Just thoughts, put in a spoiler tag, just in case.

Flavor of the week. Wherever you see a hot chick, there's a man/woman tired of ****ing her.

The difference is the Governor forcefully (while blindfolded) took her to Woodbury and kept delaying her desire to leave while she went to the prison on her own and they took her in and told her the would fix her up and then she would have to go (before she told them about Glen and Maggie).

And Rick was prepared to let Michonne get eaten by Walkers as she collapsed outside, it was Carl who shot the walkers.

They forcibly locked her in a cell, held her at gun/arrowpoint.

And Rick was prepared to let Michonne get eaten by Walkers as she collapsed outside, it was Carl who shot the walkers.

They forcibly locked her in a cell, held her at gun/arrowpoint.

She should respect that, they're straight forward not deceptive like the Governor.

Not looking forward to the inevitable agonising cliffhanger in the next episode. Haven't read the spoilers but I presume theres going to be one.

Wouldn't have Andrea told her all about this group? Michonne knows the group indirectly. And based on some of the looks Michonne was giving ie. after Rick thanks Daryl, the precision of the group's tactical techniques she's noticing this is not the Govenor's Jonestown.

So I dont feel liek reading 80 pages, why were all the womens names on the list and finally Penny? and what was the book with all the lines in it for?

Sorry just watched all of season 3 yesterday

So I dont feel liek reading 80 pages, why were all the womens names on the list and finally Penny? and what was the book with all the lines in it for?

Sorry just watched all of season 3 yesterday

I thought he was listing people they lost. Once he lost Penny, he lost his mind and stopped keeping track. The hashmarks were the equivalent of "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" from The Shining. Chickenscratch from the insane.

SnakeDoc

480061_415535925185603_953788247_n.jpg

Lol that is funny. So Rick and company stumbled upon Rip Van Winkle? There has to be more to it than what they showed.

Am I the only one who foresees a lil' bro and big bro battle coming up? I think Daryl will initially be thrilled to see his brother, and torn about the conflict of interest. But once he finds out what Meril did to his group members, I think Daryl is going to take down big brother.

I hope Daryl has a long time left on this show. I'm still hurting from Shane's absence.

Am I the only one who foresees a lil' bro and big bro battle coming up? I think Daryl will initially be thrilled to see his brother, and torn about the conflict of interest. But once he finds out what Meril did to his group members, I think Daryl is going to take down big brother.

I hope Daryl has a long time left on this show. I'm still hurting from Shane's absence.

I don't see it. I see either Merle helping Daryl escape, or Daryl getting Merle to leave. Then I see them getting caught, and THAT being the cliff hanger.

Would Rick allow Merle to join the "restructured" group? Maybe. Rick knows Merle and he is a capable fighter. Rick has gone through some stuff and the way he handled "Rip Van Winkle" in that cabin, he's more ruthless now. I think Rick would accept Merle quicker than Michonne. I don't know if new people will be added to Rick's posse, so anything and everything is possible.

I don't see it. I see either Merle helping Daryl escape, or Daryl getting Merle to leave. Then I see them getting caught, and THAT being the cliff hanger.

Would Rick allow Merle to join the "restructured" group? Maybe. Rick knows Merle and he is a capable fighter. Rick has gone through some stuff and the way he handled "Rip Van Winkle" in that cabin, he's more ruthless now. I think Rick would accept Merle quicker than Michonne. I don't know if new people will be added to Rick's posse, so anything and everything is possible.

I don't think Glenn would approve of that. I mean, Would you? I couldn't sleep knowing Merle was near me after he did to them.

:lol :lol :lol

Something bad is going to go down between Daryl and Merle. I just hope Daryl isn't on the ****ty end of the stick!

I doubt that Daryl will be killed. He's too much of a fan favorite. I think they'd lose some viewers if that happened.

Yep, I bet they would have a better reaction to killing off Rick than Daryl.

Back