The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I don't think Glenn would approve of that. I mean, Would you? I couldn't sleep knowing Merle was near me after he did to them.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Glen for the moment.

Yep, I bet they would have a better reaction to killing off Rick than Daryl.

I permit neither of those to be killed. Or Hershel, Maggie and Glen for that matter. In fact what they're gonna have to do is keeping adding new expendable people to the group if they want some zombie fodder. I'm curious to see what they'll do with Oscar so lets not count him as expendable just yet.

Last edited:

I permit neither of those to be killed. Or Hershel, Maggie and Glen for that matter. In fact what they're gonna have to do is keeping adding new expendable people to the group if they want some zombie fodder. I'm curious to see what they'll do with Oscar so lets not count him as expendable just yet.

You will have your answer Sunday. :wink1:

What's weird about the Hermit cabin is how long was he living there and how did the Governor's people not find him?

I can't see Merle joining the group. What I think will happen before this season is over is that he'll get killed by the Governor saving Daryll somehow.

I still think Andrea sides with the Governor because he'll brainwash her with some lies about the group. Plus, I think she'll make a good heel.

You will have your answer Sunday. :wink1:

expendability_star_trek.jpg

twd_gp_307_0723_0132.jpg

SnakeDoc

I just hope this thing of Rick versus Governor ends this season. I don't want to see the show turn into the Hatfields versus the McCoys, with the Walkers becoming the Clampetts.

I don't see them being able to draw it out for too long especially with them all ready storming the gates next episode.

What's weird about the Hermit cabin is how long was he living there and how did the Governor's people not find him?

Nah, they were too paranoid to follow Michonne deeper into the woods. Didn't they call it the "red zone" or something because it was full of walkers?

I can't see Merle joining the group. What I think will happen before this season is over is that he'll get killed by the Governor saving Daryll somehow.

I still think Andrea sides with the Governor because he'll brainwash her with some lies about the group. Plus, I think she'll make a good heel.

I dont find it weird that they didnt know he was there, just a small shack in the middle of a Walker infested area. I do find it weird that he still thinks there is a Sherrif to call. How many more months was he gonna wait to contact the authorities about all these dead people trying to eat him? :rotfl

No Spoilers since this is just a theory. As far as Merle goes, I have a feeling that he might actually kill the Governor at some point, or at least try to in defense of Daryl, and possibly get left behind once again. As big a racist POS as Merle is, I dont think he would harm his "Baby Brother', or at least allow someone else to.

As for Andrea, no outcome at this point could be 100% positive for her. She has her day of reckoning to come, and unless she does something big to redeem herself when the time comes, I'm not so sure Rick will trust her too easily. That being said, perhaps than she could be the one to kill the Gov. Man, I know it wont get resolved in next episode, so the wait til February will be a long one.

I dont find it weird that they didnt know he was there, just a small shack in the middle of a Walker infested area. I do find it weird that he still thinks there is a Sherrif to call. How many more months was he gonna wait to contact the authorities about all these dead people trying to eat him? :rotfl

No Spoilers since this is just a theory. As far as Merle goes, I have a feeling that he might actually kill the Governor at some point, or at least try to in defense of Daryl, and possibly get left behind once again. As big a racist POS as Merle is, I dont think he would harm his "Baby Brother', or at least allow someone else to.

As for Andrea, no outcome at this point could be 100% positive for her. She has her day of reckoning to come, and unless she does something big to redeem herself when the time comes, I'm not so sure Rick will trust her too easily. That being said, perhaps than she could be the one to kill the Gov. Man, I know it wont get resolved in next episode, so the wait til February will be a long one.

I can't see Merle as the martyr type, even for Daryl. He seems to be the older brother who always told Daryl what to do and controlled everything he did. I don't think Merle will be too happy with the fact that Daryl has since become a more independent thinker.

I can't see Merle as the martyr type, even for Daryl. He seems to be the older brother who always told Daryl what to do and controlled everything he did. I don't think Merle will be too happy with the fact that Daryl has since become a more independent thinker.

I think Merle cares about Daryl to a point. Though I don't see him directly sacrificing himself to save Daryl, I can see him trying to avenge him if anything happens to him.

I don't think the Governor would tolerate any kind of challenge to his authority/rule. That's why he took out those National Guard soldiers. I think if the Governor found Merle helping "the enemy" he would kill/or have Merle killed. If you remember, The Governor asked Merle where his loyalties were. If Merle was caught helping Daryl he's going to be killed. The Governor didn't even allow Merle to go out an look for his brother. The Governor need Merle, like Rick needs Daryl.

Merle is seems to be the type of guy who will take orders if he has no other choice but is also very vindictive at the same time. I think if anything happens to Daryl because of The Governor, Merle might openly side with The Governor but will look for the first oppertunity to get some vengeance.

I don't think the Governor would tolerate any kind of challenge to his authority/rule. That's why he took out those National Guard soldiers. I think if the Governor found Merle helping "the enemy" he would kill/or have Merle killed. If you remember, The Governor asked Merle where his loyalties were. If Merle was caught helping Daryl he's going to be killed. The Governor didn't even allow Merle to go out an look for his brother. The Governor need Merle, like Rick needs Daryl.

I just think that when the poop hits the propeller, and let's say the Governor is not in a position of strength at that moment, that Merle will sense that like the snake he is and strike. I dont sense any great love for The Gov. from Merle.

Blood is thicker than Water, as they say.

I just think that when the poop hits the propeller, and let's say the Governor is not in a position of strength at that moment, that Merle will sense that like the snake he is and strike. I dont sense any great love for The Gov. from Merle.

Blood is thicker than Water, as they say.

:lecture:exactly:

Regardless of whether or not Merle were to step up for Daryl, I think the fact that he lied to the Gov about Michonne is going to trump everything.

Back