The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Wow, Wake, those WD customs are absolutely spot on! Love 'em, dude! you've captured Rick and Daryl perfectly! I can't wait to see who else you do sculpts of!!!

I didn't sculpt them! Lol. I wish I had! They are talented artists and customizers on this board. The thread links are usually located under the photos i posted in the thread post.

Interesting spoiler. Not comics.

Laurie Holden on Twitter. Apparently Andrea chooses her team ...

tumblr_me4g6tQsDL1qdk1yko1_500.png

SnakeDoc

SnakeDoc

Hahaa, poor girls probably getting twitter bombed.

I know alot of people on various Dead boards were blasting Maggie for revealing the prison. :lol

Rick's group is able to rescue Glenn and Maggie. As they are making their escape, something goes wrong which causes them to be discovered. The commotion draws the Woodbury defenders attention. A fight/shootout ensues. Andrea sees Oscar (the only one in Rick's group she wouldn't recognize) and ends up shooting him while the rest of the group escapes. I don't think Daryl and Merle will cross paths yet. I don't think the Governor will see Michonne either so that Merle's lie to him about killing her can play out more. From the sneak peek on the Talking Dead we see Michonne discovers Penny. I bet she ends up killing her once she realizes she is a walker. This, combined with Rick freeing Glenn and Maggie will be enough to enrage the Governor and he will spend the second half of the season trying to get his revenge by attacking the prison.

So Andrea might not discover the error of her ways for quite some time.

SnakeDoc brought up an interesting point though:
The governor will know Michonne is alive because of the expertly severed head of Penny ... though I think she'll get caught with the decapitated corpse.

SnakeDoc

Given how fascinated he was by it, he'll definitely recognize it's work.

SnakeDoc

That can go either way.

SnakeDoc brought up an interesting point though:

Given how fascinated he was by it, he'll definitely recognize it's work.

If she decapitates Penny. She could always run the blade through her head. The Governor is going to know that it is people from Glenn and Maggie's group that breaks into Woodbury and kills Penny, but not necessarily that it is Michonne. If he does see or suspect Michonne is alive, then Merle is going to have a lot of explaining to do. :lol

It's what I've been saying all along. Hope it turns out to be true.

Possibly legit spoilers. Open at your own risk ...

My understanding is that she finds out about Glenn and stabs the Governor in the eye with a fork or something. Hello eyepatch.

https://www.examiner.com/article/walking-dead-spoilers-andrea-picks-a-team

SnakeDoc

Personally I think Andrea will stay with The Governor untill *comic spoiler*
Woodbury's seige on the prison (whether that happens this season or next I don't know). I think maybe Andrea will be the one ends up killing The Governor as opposed to a random Woodbury citizen like in the comics.

I did a little homework after I read the new book 'The Road to Woodbury', the character the book is mainly about is called Lilly. After I read it, it had me thinking, so I went back to the comics and sure enough the girl the shoots and kills the Governor is called Lilly. I thought it was very cool and nicely done. I don't think they'll introduce her into the show, but you never know.

Possibly legit spoilers. Open at your own risk ...

My understanding is that she finds out about Glenn and stabs the Governor in the eye with a fork or something. Hello eyepatch.

https://www.examiner.com/article/walking-dead-spoilers-andrea-picks-a-team

SnakeDoc

Haha :yess:

How long is the mid season break for?

Why can't all shows be as good as The Walking Dead?

Well, this episode was boring.

:cuckoo:

It was one of the most intense episodes of the season. The scenes with Glenn and Maggie were almost unbearably intense.

Also, Glenn's a badass. :)

Last edited:

Why can't all shows be as good as The Walking Dead?

:cuckoo:

It was one of the most intense episodes of the season. The scenes with Glenn and Rachel were almost unbearably intense.

Also, Glenn's a badass. :)

I know, seriously! Glenn just evolved from Nice Guy who is resourceful to Walker Killing Machine. His stock just went way up, now just hope they don't kill him anytime soon.

Boring? (Lar'ja) What more do you want in this show, and cant just be massacring zombies from beginning to end.

Anyone else think this is leading up to a mad max episode 2 groups enter one group leaves the cage match and michone vs the govenor or the blonde or brother vs brother ..eitherway i feel some deathmatch entertainment coming....two best favorite shows or my storys ha ha american horror and walking dead..

Back