The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

i watch the U.S episode here online straight after it airs on AMC cos we dont get here until the friday after! gutted we gotta wait til next year after this weeks upcoming ep! any chance of a zombie t-dog returning to cause trouble or was that it for him??

i watch the U.S episode here online straight after it airs on AMC cos we dont get here until the friday after! gutted we gotta wait til next year after this weeks upcoming ep! any chance of a zombie t-dog returning to cause trouble or was that it for him??

I thought they found his flesh-free ribcage. That probably means he's done.

SnakeDoc

Thanks for that image, Doc...I was going to eat ribs tonight. :gah: :lol

Embrace the carnage.

I could eat ribs while watching T-Dog get ripped apart. In fact, I think I was eating chicken wings when T-Dog got ripped apart. Tearing flesh off of bone while watching zombies tear flesh off of bone. Almost poetic.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

that's how i ended up picking up the comic. Do yourself a favor a read the comic from the beginning. I think it's better than the show.

I really want to, but cost has been an issue for me, maybe I will have to keep an eye out on Amazon for some sales.

Embrace the carnage.

I could eat ribs while watching T-Dog get ripped apart. In fact, I think I was eating chicken wings when T-Dog got ripped apart. Tearing flesh off of bone while watching zombies tear flesh off of bone. Almost poetic.

SnakeDoc

I was planning on it, I'm not passing up a free rib dinner! :lol

Mmmmmm...Good T-Dog! :drool :yess:

Embrace the carnage.

I could eat ribs while watching T-Dog get ripped apart. In fact, I think I was eating chicken wings when T-Dog got ripped apart. I think I was eating chicken wings when T-Dog got ripped apart. Tearing flesh off of bone while watching zombies tear flesh off of bone. Almost poetic.

SnakeDoc

KFC!!!! :lol

New logo for AMC commercials
1204701-zombie_kfc_colonel_super.jpg

I like Michonne just the way she is. She has that Wesley Snipes “Blade” swag and that’s good enough for me. Chop on, sista and don’t trust anybody.

[ame]https://youtu.be/0BT9x6dyAj4[/ame]

Walking Dead calendar? Moar liek Domestic Abuse calender. lulz

They're irrelevant to the story. Who've you seen from Woodbury that we're invested in? The Governor and that scientist dude. Outside of that, nobody. That bow and arrow chick was an idiot so that's a no and Merle predates Woodbury so he doesn't count.

It would be nice to have a few minutes where the zombies overrun the place and start eating everybody. I would like to see that.
It doesn't have to be too long or anything but just to see a group like the one that came to the farm but coming here and start to kill everyone.
That would be nice.

A question for those who have read the comic series...

Does the story ever take place in a different locale outside of Georgia, or for that matter, the South?

Always wondered how different places coped, or failed to cope with the infestation. I would imagine that place like the northeast would have a much different struggle, coping with the dead and the elements. Winter would almost make things easier, as I would have to imagine that the dead would simply freeze solid once the weather took a turn for the worse.

So yeah. This season is great.

And I hope Merle stays alive for a long time. Can't ever be too much Michael Rooker.

So yeah. This season is great.

And I hope Merle stays alive for a long time. Can't ever be too much Michael Rooker.

Screw that, I hope Daryl guts him with his own Aquaman arm. :lol

I hate Merle. As we all should - but he adds real tension to the show. In his brief appearance in season 1 alone you're scared ***tless for the other characters with a guy like him around. Hes just as much a threat as any zombie horde.

I don't mind Merle yet but too much of him could start getting on my nerves.

He's one of my favorite characters. I love a good villain. The better the villain, the more rewarding the confrontation will be.

That being said, I want them to keep him around for as long as The Governor is around.

Back