The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I haVe a feeling that Oscar is going to be the victim of racist Merle's wrath. Merle will falsly assume that Oscar is T-Dog and waste him. I like Rooker as an actor and his character is great in an evil way. I'm not sure how long they can sustain that dynamic and keep it interesting. Merle in Rick's group will be a repeat of the Rick/Shane conflict which doesn't need to be repeated. Glenn earned the right to take out Merle by suffering the beat down, but I think it would be interesting if Carl was the one who ended Merle. How would that change the relationship between Carl and Daryl?

Oscar dies by being shot in the smoke grenade storming when they get glenn and maggie. rick hallucinates its shane and plugs the killer full of lead.

Tyrese breaks into the prison, Donnas bitten, turns, Carl puts her down and locks them away so Rick can deal with them.

Daryll is left behind and captured, Merle is declared a traitor and the people of woodbury request their execution. Cue mid season finale ending.

Can someone clarify. Was threatening to rape a girl a natural action by someone trying to take care of his own peeps or something to further establish the Gov. as a real evil *******. I'm confused. :lol

You looking for justification? :lol

BS doesn't need spoiler tags. :lecture

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :exactly:

Damn, I guess this is the last Friday until Feb. that I can say - I can't wait 'til Sunday night for TWD. :(

anyone seen this?

has a clip of shane with hair and a beard shooting a shotgun at the end wtf! haha

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fChPKTQuFA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Honestly, I hope that Merle survives as a recurring enemy. He's too much fun, and too crazy to just kill off. As someone else had previously mentioned in this thread, he's the type character that you love to hate.

anyone seen this?

has a clip of shane with hair and a beard shooting a shotgun at the end wtf! haha

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fChPKTQuFA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And theres proof of ricks hallucination. Anyone like eyepatches by the way?

:rotfl:wave

I spoiler tagged mine :D cant complain when i say a clip is ricks hallucination. Eyepatches!? Who knows what that means? The show isnt comic religious :)

anyone seen this?

Ill be basking in your grovelled apology sunday. especially as ive already seen the screencap of the hallucination. Infact ive got screen caps of many.things i can show to you.

And theres proof of ricks hallucination. Anyone like eyepatches by the way?

Everything Fernandofan said looks to be true
the Taiwanese promo shows everything that was in the spoiler he posted.

Well, I guess it's time to leave this thread. Just too much stuff sneaking out because people just can't keep their mouths shut.

Back