The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

It's already been confirmed that he's Blackmask. All Blackmask's threads were renamed werewolf beast. :lol

I was wondering why werewolf beast seemed like such a perceptive, witty and um... interesting... fellow. :lol

I noticed he had changed his name a few weeks ago and asked him why. He gave no reply. I wonder if he really thinks he's fooling everyone. :lol

Great episode. The part where Glenn broke the zombie arm and used it as a shiv made my wife literally lose her appetite. :lol

Stuff like that makes me wonder how zombie gore and blood doesn't cause the escalation of the infection and turn them. What if zombie blood gets into an open wound...which I'm sure Glenn had a few of after the beating by Merle.

^ Something I often think about. When they're out there relentlessly hacking at zombies and come back covered in blood, you'd think a tiny little drop might have splashed in the corner of their eye, or in their mouth...

Robert Kirkman explained that it's something in only the Walkers bite that will cause the fever that quickens death. The "bacteria" in a decaying walkers maw cant be the best of things for an immune system to battle. Remember that everyone is already infected so the contagion in the Walker blood getting in an open wound or mouth wouldnt make a difference. Straight from the creator.

Robert Kirkman explained that it's something in only the Walkers bite that will cause the fever that quickens death. The "bacteria" in a decaying walkers maw cant be the best of things for an immune system to battle. Remember that everyone is already infected so the contagion in the Walker blood getting in an open wound or mouth wouldnt make a difference. Straight from the creator.

But do the characters know this?

But do the characters know this?

They've rubbed the remains all over themselves at times, so they probably have grown accustomed to just watching for the bites.

Stuff like that makes me wonder how zombie gore and blood doesn't cause the escalation of the infection and turn them. What if zombie blood gets into an open wound...which I'm sure Glenn had a few of after the beating by Merle.

The wounds were on Glen's face though, not his hands (his arms were taped to the chair).

I remember him saying that on Talking Dead, but then he also had them kill off the one prisoner who got stabbed by the walker's bony stump because he would've turned. So there's a bit of inconsistency there.

I noticed he had changed his name a few weeks ago and asked him why. He gave no reply. I wonder if he really thinks he's fooling everyone. :lol

I changed my name because I didn't wanted to be associated with batman anymore. :wink1: (didn't answer before because it was a stupid question lol)

Back