The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Certainly got the impression from the look at the next episode/part of season that Merle will be joining up with the Rick/Daryl group again. Thats going to be very interesting.

I'd be shocked if Rick let's that happen.:gah:

The Governor doesn't know where Andrea's loyalties are, neither do I. Her going to the prison? Nope, I don't like that.

Merle being in the prison group, temporarily, sure, permanently is doubtful. Daryl leaving the group to go with Merle? That would be a twist.

I wonder if the new people in the prison are going to merge with Rick's group?

Yup. I can see Merle being part of the group for awhile but I don't see him becoming a permanent member (1 Glen and Maggie will never trust him and 2 I don't see Merle playing nice with Rick in the long run). If he survives this season and the inevitable clash between Woodbury and Rick's group, I think Merle will probably part ways though I don't see Daryl joining him.

Season ain't over yet. :lol

Carl would just shoot him in the head. :yess:

!!!WARNING COMIC SPOILER!!!
I definitely think they want Carl to go the comic route and be a little bad mofo, I got a good chuckle out of the comics current storyline, rght before that overlord beat Glenn to death with the bat and he looked at Carl and said, "Kid, you scare me" :lol

Last edited by a moderator:

I definitely think they want Carl to go the comic route and be a little bad mofo, I got a good chuckle out of the comics current storyline, rght before that overlord beat Glenn to death with the bat and he looked at Carl and said, "Kid, you scare me" :lol

Once the series is over, a follow-up movie about Carl 15 or 20 years in the future would be awesome. Make him the John Connor of the TWD universe.

SnakeDoc

I'd add "Comic Spoilers" above that.

...too late...that was not cool, I clicked on that assuming it was a TV thing... I was not expecting that major comic spoiler... Niltusk that is very not cool...this is the TV thread. I'm super bummed about what you just described. **** that ****...

...too late...that was not cool, I clicked on that assuming it was a TV thing... I was not expecting that major comic spoiler... Niltusk that is very not cool...this is the TV thread. I'm super bummed about what you just described. **** that ****...

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

Man Shoots Girlfriend in fight about 'The Walking Dead'

A Long Island man has been arrested for allegedly shooting his girlfriend during a heated argument over the television show "The Walking Dead," authorities say.

Jared Gurman, 26, was charged with attempted murder after shooting his girlfriend with a .22-caliber rifle at his Williston Park home early Monday morning, police said Tuesday.

The unidentified woman suffered a pierced lung, shattered rib and pierced diaphragm. She is in stable condition.

According to Nassau County police, Gurman was out with his girlfriend when the two began arguing over "The Walking Dead," a television cable drama about a man who wakes from a coma to a world dominated by zombies. Gurman apparently felt strongly that a "military mishap" could occur on the show.

"He felt very adamant," Detective Lt. Raymond Cote said at a news conference Tuesday. "There could be military mishap that would result in some sort of virus being released that could cause a terrible thing to happen."

The argument became so heated the woman decided she didn't want to spend the night with Gurman and would drop him off at his home.

"She felt it was ridiculous," said Cote. "He's passionate about it. And it escalated to the point it did."

After she brought Gurman home, he continued to argue with her by text message, authorities said. The dialogue became so "angry and bitter," according to police, that the woman felt compelled to return to his home to check on him.

When she arrived at about 2:30 a.m., she found him outside the door with a .22-caliber rifle.

"She tried to diffuse the situation, to calm him down," said Cote. "She was walking up the stairs when Mr. Gurman raised the rifle, pointed it at her and fired one round into her back, causing serious injury."

The woman pleaded with Gurman for help, and he brought her to the hospital to be treated, police said. Gurman initially told police the shooting was accidental but later admitted it was not.

The couple had been dating for about three and a half to four years, according to Cote. Gurman had three long guns in his home, which have since been seized, and was described by police as "passionate" about weapons.

A message was left with Gurman's attorney.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...irlfriend-Attempted-Murder--182066071.html?dr

SnakeDoc

TV Spoiler question (if you haven't watched episode 8)
I wonder what's gonna happen after that last scene.. Will Andrea shoot the thugs guarding Merle & Darryl, then they 3 break out after the crowd goes on a stampede?

*waits for the anti-gun nutbags to pop in and troll the show and guns for the frootloop's behavior*

TV Spoiler question (if you haven't watched episode 8)
I wonder what's gonna happen after that last scene.. Will Andrea shoot the thugs guarding Merle & Darryl, then they 3 break out after the crowd goes on a stampede?

Dont the promo's show Merle, Daryll, Rick running towards Glenn and Maggie and that whole 'what the hell is he doing here' thing after what he has done? Daryll wouldnt just automatically bring Merle back, Rick has to.

Back