The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Dont the promo's show Merle, Daryll, Rick running towards Glenn and Maggie and that whole 'what the hell is he doing here' thing after what he has done? Daryll wouldnt just automatically bring Merle back, Rick has to.

I think promo also shows the Governor saying he doesn't know where Andrea's loyalties lie. If she broke out a pistol and started a gunfight to free Daryl ... you'd think he'd figure out her loyalties. I doubt she overtly assists in an escape.

SnakeDoc

Great episode. The part where Glenn broke the zombie arm and used it as a shiv made my wife literally lose her appetite. :lol

At minimum she had to have intervened.

I don't see why she'd have to. Rick is capable of coordinating a rescue. Andrea's very good at choosing poorly. And, she's still recovering from the news that her boyfriend has a zombie daughter, walker heads as pets, and no depth perception.

SnakeDoc

TV Spoiler question (if you haven't watched episode 8)
I wonder what's gonna happen after that last scene.. Will Andrea shoot the thugs guarding Merle & Darryl, then they 3 break out after the crowd goes on a stampede?

Dont the promo's show Merle, Daryll, Rick running towards Glenn and Maggie and that whole 'what the hell is he doing here' thing after what he has done? Daryll wouldnt just automatically bring Merle back, Rick has to.

I think promo also shows the Governor saying he doesn't know where Andrea's loyalties lie. If she broke out a pistol and started a gunfight to free Daryl ... you'd think he'd figure out her loyalties. I doubt she overtly assists in an escape.

SnakeDoc

why are you guys using spoiler tags for speculation? I don't get it. Didn't we already had a problem with people misusing the spoiler tags? :slap

I don't see why she'd have to. Rick is capable of coordinating a rescue. Andrea's very good at choosing poorly. And, she's still recovering from the news that her boyfriend has a zombie daughter, walker heads as pets, and no depth perception.

SnakeDoc

So I guess you're saying that in the middle of that meeting comes Rick and the gang? Yeah, I suppose that could be possible too because if he's going to do a rescue, he would need to do it at that moment. Since he lost an eye to a person that was reported dead, it looks as if the governor is out for some Dixon blood.

Oh yeah. I had forgetten that Merle told him she died. I thought maybe it was a setup where the Gov. would let Merle be rescued by Daryl and Rick so that Merle would be a spy or ambush them.

I can't believe they caught Darrell didn't see that one coming this 2 month wait is going to hurt LOL

why are you guys using spoiler tags for speculation? I don't get it. Didn't we already had a problem with people misusing the spoiler tags? :slap

If we didn't misuse spoiler tags, what would the spoiler tag police do with their time?

I used it for spoiler information from the promo.

SnakeDoc

I can't believe they caught Darrell didn't see that one coming this 2 month wait is going to hurt LOL

All the fussing about the Christmas gap is mostly annoying. But, I thought this was funny ...

tumblr_meikqfkC471qmzy6zo1_250.gif

SnakeDoc

:lol That is pretty much how I felt at the end of the mid-series finale.

If we didn't misuse spoiler tags, what would the spoiler tag police do with their time?

I used it for spoiler information from the promo.

SnakeDoc

lol :lol

Im just saying stuff from the promo doesn't need to be in spoilers. Spoilers should be for comic stuff or stuff from upcoming episodes,
I mean the whole problem was that people were clicking spoiler tags from comics without knowing.

Also if someone is retarded enough to come here to read without watching the latest episodes then it is their fault.

SnakeDoc

Thing is, I think andrea is challenged because she knows that Daryll is part of Ricks group. With that, she will learn that the 'terrorists' were actually rescuing a kidnapped Glenn and Maggie. With that, she will realise Michonne was right.

There was a respect to let Michonne go; abit of doubt combined with the honor of her saving Andrea, she couldnt kill michonne. When she see's its Daryll who has been took and merle is a 'traitor', I think he will reveal that Governor took Maggie and Glenn.

**** ofcourse, will ensue.

Too many people have their periods on this board. This is wrong, that is wrong, thats a spoiler, thats a predicted spoiler, thats a comic spoiler, thats a comic book spoiler merging into a tv spoiler meaning you cant talk about one with the other.

SO best thing to do is spoiler tag everything so then only a few people will go on a rag-rage.

Back