The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I just learned about Edward Jenner. Don't think the names are coincidental. (Edward to Edwin just a writer's twist I suppose).

Edward Anthony Jenner, FRS (17 May 1749 – 26 January 1823) was an English physician and scientist from Berkeley, Gloucestershire, who was the pioneer of smallpox vaccine.[1] He is often called "the father of immunology", and his work is said to have "saved more lives than the work of any other man".[2][3][4]

Totaly forgot Merle was in mallrats movie he got the chocolate covered pretzel stink palm...ha ha :lol merle........

AMC to Air The Walking Dead in Black and White. The network hopes to give Thursday night’s a ratings boost with the move.

WTH for? The show is fine. AMC you can "boost" my ass.

WTH for? The show is fine. AMC you can "boost" my ass.

Nah, not nearly as interesting.

No black and white for me. Blah.

:confused:.

68610a4a73a42b735ae00a8ec3bf5774.jpg

It's a ****ing great idea. :confused:

Black and White is a great format. And you don't have to watch it. I'm actually excited for it. I could do it myself, but eh. It sounds nice.

So what's stopping you? :lol

I'm not understanding the issues here. You've all seen these episodes, and they're all on Netflix. Uh...you don't have to watch them.

I for one am. Black and White version of The Mist was pretty interesting.

I'm not understanding the issues here. You've all seen these episodes, and they're all on Netflix. Uh...you don't have to watch them.

Yup!

Not like its a new concept, they did the first episode in black and white after season 2, and it was actually pretty cool. I'll definitely give them a shot.

Will we have a choice? I can watch anything I want in B&W, just change some settings. If they are going to force me to watch in black and white, then my first reaction is feck em.

Force....:lol

You've seen the episodes already. Who cares? :lol

Ok, let me back peddle a bit. I thought new episodes were going to be aired in B&W instead of color (no choice but to watch it in B&W).

I don't care if they air previous episodes in B&W, or air them like silent movies. I go forward. I don't re-watch a Walking Dead episode.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm cool, you're cool, are we cool? ;)

Only old episodes. They're not airing the new ones in black and white. Because the comic is black and white. It's a fan service. Nothing more.

I just meant I won't watch them again in black and white.

If I have some sort of television service provider by then, I'll definitely check them out. I love me some Black & White television.

Back