The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a lecture available on how it's wrong to hunt down trolls and rip their arms off?

...well?
villagersattack.jpg

Someone posted an image of an EPIC spoiler. I think he's gone now.

The **** posted that earlier in the week under a different username and got banned. Came back and did the same under another name. Working on getting his IP blocked so he can't come back anymore. Anyone guilty of similar acts of spoiling (even in jest) will be immediately and permanently banned. I'm not putting up with that kind of crap at all.

Nor should you. Spoiling shows for no reason is lame.

Hence why i'm reserving, and still reserving my opinions on the matter until tomorrow.

Well I dont have self control sadly. Looked at every spolier. That wont happen again.

I looked too, but it sucks for people that didn't want to know what was going to happen, guess some people can only be happy if they're ruining **** for others. :(

I keep wondering "if" the Governor will be killed off this season, or will that be a cliff hanger for next season (which would suck to me). I also wonder what will kill him? A Walker? Will it be someone from Rick's group? Andrea? Milton? Who would you want to do the deed?

If I was Michonne, I'd knock out the Governor. Then I'd put turnequettes on his upper arms, and upper legs. I'd put a rope around his chest, throw the rope over a tree branch, cut his arms off, lift him up above Walker level. Ring the dinner bell, and slowly lower him. I can be a mean bastid. :)

yes, tonight and next week should be intense and pay off after the last two weeks of filler - even though I enjoyed last week's episode :)

I keep wondering "if" the Governor will be killed off this season, or will that be a cliff hanger for next season (which would suck to me). I also wonder what will kill him? A Walker? Will it be someone from Rick's group? Andrea? Milton? Who would you want to do the deed?

If I was Michonne, I'd knock out the Governor. Then I'd put turnequettes on his upper arms, and upper legs. I'd put a rope around his chest, throw the rope over a tree branch, cut his arms off, lift him up above Walker level. Ring the dinner bell, and slowly lower him. I can be a mean bastid. :)

Hope i never make you mad :rotfl

Hope i never make you mad :rotfl

In "real life" you would have to do something to warrant the use of deadly force. Do that, and I would take you out as quickly as possible. No fooling around. TWD world... if you were a Governor like person, I'd permit myself to "get creative."

Back