The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, I've never considered being raped. I just can't see that happening, in the real or TWD world.

Hmmm, I am not sure most people who get raped see it happening to them either.

Last comment from me on this... I'm sure pretty women are always aware of the possibility. When you looked like a "ripe Walker" (like me) I'm pretty sure I'm safe.

I keep wondering "if" the Governor will be killed off this season, or will that be a cliff hanger for next season (which would suck to me). I also wonder what will kill him? A Walker? Will it be someone from Rick's group? Andrea? Milton? Who would you want to do the deed?:)

I feel like it's going to be one of 3 people, Rick, Daryl or Michonne based on 3 big ifs. If the Governor kills Rick's Baby, Merle, or Andrea. Or all 3 and than it's completely up in the air.

But I think Milton and Andrea are going to die as a direct result of him, or by his own hand so I don't think it'll be one of them.

Daryls already a little too popular, killing the governor would make him invincible.

Rick and Michonne seem most likely, maybe Michonne for revenge of Andrea or Rick to avenge his group or even daughter. I keep coming back to the baby and Hershel seeming like they are doomed though because if the prison falls and they have to leave I don't see them being mobile enough with a one legged man and crying baby but if Daryl can ride a motorcycle I guess a wailing baby isn't much worse.

They could always double down too, technically both Carl and Rick put down Shane.

oh yea and this is page 1337. :lol

Well, he's been banned, and deleted I think...but it was

DriverTron

:monkey3

Govener has to die this season. This better not turn into some ridiculous soap opera - we've had enough moments of that here and there.

Rick will be the one to kill him, but I could see Michonne...or Glen or Maggie, descending in possibility in that order. I have a bad feeling though that he won't get killed til next week, and they've already dragged this confrontation out too far.

I hope either Rick, Glenn or Merle kill The Governor.

And I hope Andrea, Michonne, Maggie and everybody at Woodbury die. And Hershel I guess. He's one of the few characters I actually like, but I feel that his time has passed.

Maybe not Maggie.

Guess I'll bump my dead pool.

Governor
Andrea
Merle
Hershel
Beth
Judith
Milton
Morgan
Martinez
Most of Woodbury

2 episodes lotsa characters to kill. Get to it Kirkman.

Likely S.4 Group:

Rick
Carl
Daryl
Michonne
Glenn
Maggie
Tyrese
Carol

Been rewatching Season 1 and 2. Season 2 is so much better when you can watch it straight through but seriously I am going to be cheering for DAYS when Andrea hopefully dies in the next 2 episodes.

I say by the time this season is over I think departed will be:

Meryl
Beth
Judith
Carol
Governor
Martinez
Tyreese's sister
Milton
Rick's hand

I think they will go back and see Morgan and get more weapons and he will join them, show them where he got some weapons. I also think Meryl is spying for governor and everything he has done to get everyone's trust is just a calculated plan by him and the governor just waiting for the right opportunity to execute their plan. I think once they take over the prison the group will be split up Rick and Carl and Hershall and everyone else in the RV in another group. Hopefully next season we will see them regroup and they will run into the cannibals and more new characters like Douglas and his community and Abraham and his group .

saw the spoilers, it actually makes me want to watch this even more imo. cant wait to see how this turns out.......:yess:

reading the sypnosis made me realize tears will be shed.

specially for Daryl. People will probably cry today.

Yeah...I don't see why they would kill off Beth. They've done literally like, nothing with her character yet. And she'll make good "drama" with Carl later on.

Yeah...I don't see why they would kill off Beth. They've done literally like, nothing with her character yet. And she'll make good "drama" with Carl later on.

Killing Beth would break Hershall a little more and make for an angrier Carl, which I think would also make for some good drama, we shall see.

Killing Beth would break Hershall a little more and make for an angrier Carl, which I think would also make for some good drama, we shall see.
I agree, but do you honestly believe Hershel is going to make it out of this season alive?

I think they could get that sort of drama from Rick's baby's death though, which I also think will most likely happen this season.

Beth is a character I don't hate yet. Probably because they haven't shown much of her. :lol

Idunno, I don't think they should off her yet. I'm interested to see how her relationship with Carl (or perhaps someone else in the group) develops.

BTW, they've done a decent job with Carl this season IMO.

Back