The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
because of the one picture i posted? I said I Was sorry, let it go bud.

You are tiresome. Why don't you let "us" (SSF) go? Find somewhere else where you'll be "appreciated" (or tolerated).

Rick says things, about stuff. :D

983yyou.jpg

Man oh man, that just isn't fair. I know it's just a show, but I was so close to tomorrow, haven't even pursued the spoilers that I heard were floating out there.
Merle
was one of my favorite characters too, so this really sort of kills it for me.

That's what I get for coming in here I guess. You can tell that was done with the intent of spoiling too, that's just harsh. Probably a member here. They did it in other Walking Dead threads too.

Thanks a lot "DriverTron", I guess you "win". I hope they ban your ***. That was done on purpose you malicious puss.

Last edited:
Yea thats a **** move right there. I already knew about it but no one should click a page back if you can help it til that gets cleaned up.

That scum sucking worm created an account just to spoil it for people. Run an IP check on that blue waffle punk, ban both his accounts.

wow, I was not going to come back here anymore but that is such a **** move.... holy crap.
I already saw those pics before when someone else posted them under a spoiler tag, That pic was already posted here days ago, but not in the open like this.

but I can't believe someone went and did this... holy ****.
reported.

Last edited:
There goes a lot of potential for strife/tension in the group and/or rehabilitation for Merle. I'm a bit bummed that they've killed him to be honest.

There goes a lot of potential for strife/tension in the group and/or rehabilitation for Merle. I'm a bit bummed that they've killed him to be honest.

Yup, same here. The character really seemed to have a lot more potential. As more episodes came along, the character really start to feel like one of my favorites.

And this ****er spoiling it, less than 24 hours before, on purpose makes the situation even worse. Just awful.

Back