The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd actually really like to see them kill off Daryl just for that very reason - to prove nobody is safe. Nobody we consider "safe" has died on the show yet IMO.

I'd actually really like to see them kill off Daryl just for that very reason - to prove nobody is safe. Nobody we consider "safe" has died on the show yet IMO.

Daryl is easily my favorite character in the show but to see him killed off would have such an emotional impact on the group and the audience as well. If they do kill him off, I hope he goes out in style.

That's because Daryl and Rick are about the only ones I would consider remotely safe, Rick more so than Daryl. Unless they introduce some other strong leader quality characters, then I think they'll be safe for quite awhile.

This isn't the Game of Thrones.

I think atm Rick is the only truly safe character. I can see them killing off Daryl at some point (possibly even this season) but Rick is safe imo since he's the main character in both the show and comics.

I know the show and comics are 2 different worlds and the show has departed from the comics a bit but I don't see them taking it as far as killing off Rick unless he dies in the comics first.

He and showrunner Scott Gimple also joked that, if they were to kill a fan-favorite character just to make a point, they probably wouldn’t be “safe” either. “We may be unsafe afterwards,” said Gimple. “I mean physically.
He's probably right. Didn't fans harass/threaten Laurie Holden on Twitter when Andrea shot Daryl?

I'd really fear for whoever killed Daryl off...

They should have had Daryl die instead of Merle.

2vDjEeZ.jpg

Call it a gut feeling or what not but I think Carl will get killed of in a strange story twist this season.

Back