The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd actually really like to see them kill off Daryl just for that very reason - to prove nobody is safe. Nobody we consider "safe" has died on the show yet IMO.

Okay so you kill Daryl, "No one is safe bla bla bla" But who is as likable as him?
I understand that this is a zombie show where anyone can die and Right now everyone in Rick's group is likable pretty much, but Daryl is the most interesting and likable character for a lot of us,

So you take him out and there is going to be this really huge hole in the show. Is not so much as no one is safe, but "no one is as good of a character as Daryl"

So you kill him off and you might risk ruining the show.
(Unless they bring a new character as cool as him, which i doubt"

So, after watching the trailer, my guess with Tyrese is that he actually doesn't die, but

the reaction shot of him in the trailer is him finding his sister dead. He then goes a bit loco and attacks some of the regulars, get's his black eye, and then settles into a depressed funk. The scene of him getting out of the car is a, WTH, deathwish type move, that he somehow survives and snaps back to appreciating life again.

I realize the comics and show are separate entities, but I feel like a character as significant as his will stay around for a bit...."rule" be damned. :lol

So, after watching the trailer, my guess with Tyrese is that he actually doesn't die, but

the reaction shot of him in the trailer is him finding his sister dead. He then goes a bit loco and attacks some of the regulars, get's his black eye, and then settles into a depressed funk. The scene of him getting out of the car is a, WTH, deathwish type move, that he somehow survives and snaps back to appreciating life again.

I realize the comics and show are separate entities, but I feel like a character as significant as his will stay around for a bit...."rule" be damned. :lol

I aggree the car scene will be a WTH moment like the gym in the book. Maybe the fight is with Rick again like the comics?

I see a lot of comic story line hints in the new trailer.

Is there another spoiler friendly thread where we can discuss things like this openly?

I aggree the car scene will be a WTH moment like the gym in the book. Maybe the fight is with Rick again like the comics?

Is there another spoiler friendly thread where we can discuss things like this openly?

There's a comic thread somewhere.

Very perceptive. I was thinking something similar after seeing his reaction shot, similar but not as thought out as your theory.

2vDjEeZ.jpg

:lol:lol That's great , is there any more characters like that?

Very perceptive. I was thinking something similar after seeing his reaction shot, similar but not as thought out as your theory.

I actually haven't read much of the books yet, so I was just piecing together bits from what I can see in the trailer...It feels like they want us to assume Tyrese is a goner by showing him being surrounded like that...only to surprise us with his survival...can't wait to find out :panic:

I can't wait to see the episode where the pigs rise up and try to take control over the prison from the smelly humans.

Back