The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The book was good. The TV series was a ****ing laughable waste of time. Especially when the "hand of God" literally appeared. :lol

Spoiler alert! :horror

Nah, I am just kidding. I am not even watching this show. I did see most of ep 2 where there was a house on fire and the town was forming an assembly line from a neighbor's pool to the house to throw buckets of water at it, until Reenie came and bulldozed it all down. :lol

That was it for me.

Good SK translations to movie or tv...

Cujo (scared *****less as a kid)
Christine
Misery
Carrie
Salem's Lot
Dead Zone
The Mist
The Stand (Gary Sinise and Molly Ringwald version)
Green Mile
Shawshank Redemption

Some of the worst...

It
Tommyknockers
Per Semetary

Nah, I am just kidding. I am not even watching this show. I did see most of ep 2 where there was a house on fire and the town was forming an assembly line from a neighbor's pool to the house to throw buckets of water at it, until Reenie came and bulldozed it all down. :lol

That was it for me.

The hand of God was in The Stand.

That was it for me.

As weenie said, wrong show. :lol I'm probably going to stick it out until it gets much worse. Lost the wife with SOA (she won't watch it anymore after Auto's buttrape), so it's only one of a few shows we still watch together. :( :lol

I watched a clip with 'The Hand of God'. Holy crap that was bad. :lol

Told ya. Sad thing is at that point, you've enjoyed 5 hours of Gary Sinise being a badass and the best acting Molly Ringwald's ever done in her life.... and it's crippled by the stupid hokiness of that one scene! :lol

No love for The Walking Dead at the Emmys tonight. In fact, most of the nominations stink so once again I'll be passing on the crap.

The hand of God was in The Stand.

As weenie said, wrong show. :lol I'm probably going to stick it out until it gets much worse. Lost the wife with SOA (she won't watch it anymore after Auto's buttrape), so it's only one of a few shows we still watch together. :( :lol

Told ya. Sad thing is at that point, you've enjoyed 5 hours of Gary Sinise being a badass and the best acting Molly Ringwald's ever done in her life.... and it's crippled by the stupid hokiness of that one scene! :lol

I thought you were saying it showed up in UTD too. I didn't see how you had bolded The Stand in my original response. The hand of god was laughable, but it was still a decent mini-series. I've never watched SOA, but have it piled up on my Amazon Prime account. Over the winter, I'll start watching it.

lol

30ByvgE.jpg
[/IMG]

Rumors are that Daryl and Carol are finally going to have a romance.

IMO.....that romance will probably consist of a one time romp and Carol become zombie chow.

Back