The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktflzTU.jpg

oh baby :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 :monkey5

The dirty, two weeks between baths version wouldn't bother me:lol

Yep, wouldn't bother me one bit :lol

I would say Glenn got pretty lucky to have found someone at all in a Zombie Apocalypse that will like him,
But not only that but it was someone as hot as Maggie. I say Glenn won the lottery with that one :lol:lol

I would say Glenn got pretty lucky to have found someone at all in a Zombie Apocalypse that will like him,
But not only that but it was someone as hot as Maggie. I say Glenn won the lottery with that one :lol:lol

Actually, it's not like either one of them had a whole lot to choose from.

Lauren Cohan is fine as hell is what's with us. I'm glad she finally got the recognition she deserves; I always thought she was smokin' hot as Bella on Supernatural, as well.:lol

yeah she was pretty cute, but her character on Breaking Bad annoyed me and at the end she just grossed me out a little bit too.

yeah she was pretty cute, but her character on Breaking Bad annoyed me and at the end she just grossed me out a little bit too.

You do know that I'm talking about Maggie (Lauren Cohan), right? I wasn't referring to the girl in Averagejo's pic (her name's Krysten Ritter). I was just answering the question.:lol

You do know that I'm talking about Maggie (Lauren Cohan), right? I wasn't referring to the girl in Averagejo's pic (her name's Krysten Ritter). I was just answering the question.:lol

total brainfart lol :lol I thought you were talking about the gif

not trolling at all...i love the show but to say that the acting is even above average is downright laughable

You must not watch alot of television. The acting is absolutely above average. It's the subject matter you aren't taking into account.

Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Deadwood, The Wire all operate within the realm of ultra realism. The Walking Dead is an adaptation of a horror comic. They have talk about and react to situations that are completely obscure and could never actually happen but they are still able to make it believable and make you care about characters you know are going are only there as cannon fodder.

Back