The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, I wonder which female character they're going to make us despise through poor writing, by the mid-season finale. :lol

That does seem to be the formula with the show, first it was Lori who ****s her Husband's best friend almost immediately after the outbreak and gets all pissy when she finds out Rick kills Shane when she was the one that put that whole thing in motion.

And Andrea, where do I start? In the beginning she's got be the most naive character I've ever seen on TV. And that whole thing at the end with her playing footsy with the wrench or whatever was clearly written in by a creepy writer with a foot fetish.

The Walking Dead: We make you hate middle aged Women

you disagreed with popular opinion...that is apparently considered trolling now

Apparently so. I really enjoyed his character early on, but now his popularity just seems to be the biggest thing about the show and not the show itself. Poor writing has made Rick a wimp while dumb Daryl gets all the glory for doing nothing basically.

That does seem to be the formula with the show, first it was Lori who ****s her Husband's best friend almost immediately after the outbreak and gets all pissy when she finds out Rick kills Shane when she was the one that put that whole thing in motion.

And Andrea, where do I start? In the beginning she's got be the most naive character I've ever seen on TV. And that whole thing at the end with her playing footsy with the wrench or whatever was clearly written in by a creepy writer with a foot fetish.

The Walking Dead: We make you hate middle aged Women

So Carol or Tyrese's sister (who's most likely). :lol

Apparently so. I really enjoyed his character early on, but now his popularity just seems to be the biggest thing about the show and not the show itself. Poor writing has made Rick a wimp while dumb Daryl gets all the glory for doing nothing basically.

Rick has pretty much been an idiot from day 1. Not even close to the comic version. They finally gave him some ***** toward the end of Season 2 after suddenly writing Shane as bat**** crazy and killing him off, but then turned Rick into an imbecile again, over the Governor. My lip curled during his talk with Hershall regarding Michonne. It was like, "Really?! They're REALLY making him that ****ing stupid?" :lol

So Carol or Tyrese's sister (who's most likely). :lol

Rick has pretty much been an idiot from day 1. Not even close to the comic version. They finally gave him some ***** toward the end of Season 2 after suddenly writing Shane as bat**** crazy and killing him off, but then turned Rick into an imbecile again, over the Governor. My lip curled during his talk with Hershall regarding Michonne. It was like, "Really?! They're REALLY making him that ****ing stupid?" :lol

I love how you break this **** down Nam :rotfl

Yeah Tyreese's sister I can tell already is going to be BEYOND ****ing annoying. I never cared for Carol, she was more useful being a punching bag for her husband :devil

Rick has been a idiot for a greater part of the show. He hasn't had a pair of nuts through most of it bar a few scenes.

Rick was soft in the beginning of the comic, but it's been a slow build to be the super leader that he is now. He really doesn't have any fear now and is almost always certain he can get the job done.

Rick in the show really hasn't had any character development aside from killing Tomas instantly :lol

I love how you break this **** down Nam :rotfl

Yeah Tyreese's sister I can tell already is going to be BEYOND ****ing annoying. I never cared for Carol, she was more useful being a punching bag for her husband :devil

Rick has been a idiot for a greater part of the show. He hasn't had a pair of nuts through most of it bar a few scenes.

Rick was soft in the beginning of the comic, but it's been a slow build to be the super leader that he is now. He really doesn't have any fear now and is almost always certain he can get the job done.

Rick in the show really hasn't had any character development aside from killing Tomas instantly :lol

What do you like about the show? I'm surprised you're still watching it.

It was entertaining enough last season but I do think it has dropped from its prior event status ''OMG TWD!!!'' to merely ''Oh, good, there's a new Walking Dead''.

It was entertaining enough last season but I do think it has dropped from its prior event status ''OMG TWD!!!'' to merely ''Oh, good, there's a new Walking Dead''.

Indeed. I feel pretty meh whenever I see the commercials for it. Didn't take long to **** that show.

That was pretty much it. From the bar scene until Lori's death was the only Rick that reminded me of the comic version. Then it was right back to dumbass again. That's probably why everybody's latching on to Daryl. They need a lead who can carry the show and be a believable character in an apocalyptic scenario. Rick should be him, but I've seen more huevos from Carl, than his dad. And to think I was so annoyed by the character through seasons 1 and 2 that I wanted Carl to die. :lol

Beth is destined to be the new "whore". :lol

Isn't she still a child? :monkey4

That was pretty much it. From the bar scene until Lori's death was the only Rick that reminded me of the comic version. Then it was right back to dumbass again. That's probably why everybody's latching on to Daryl. They need a lead who can carry the show and be a believable character in an apocalyptic scenario. Rick should be him, but I've seen more huevos from Carl, than his dad. And to think I was so annoyed by the character through seasons 1 and 2 that I wanted Carl to die. :lol

Isn't she still a child? :monkey4

Rick has been bungled SO BAD. I've said it before but he comes across way more of a leader in the comic than in the show. I just find it odd since Kirkman is behind this, but maybe he's not in complete control of it and dumb writers are ****ing this up.

Does a 'safezone' mean no walkers?

Well it's a little community set up for politicians for the situation of a disaster. It has walls they built around it. It looks like a rich community with big houses and its a few square blocks. Picture a nice Woodbury. It's safe because it's got fortified walls made from steel flooring that was stolen from a construction site. It also has solar electricity panels and running water.

It becomes the groups new haven after losing the Prison. And is where they still reside in the comic.

Back