The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been anymore info regarding the TWD spin off series?

Last night the subject of TWD came up and I mentioned the spin off and some friends who are fans of the show threw out some of their ideas. Some mentioned they want to see Daryl get his own show (I'd rather they keep him in the main series myself), others mentioned they'd like to see it have new characters and take place in a different state and another said she'd like to see more of The Governor's back story similar to the Rise of the Governor novel.

I think they'll make it with all new characters only in a different part of the country.

Maybe.....just maybe........they figure a 5 year run with this one and they'll have a spin off that will take it's place.

I heard a ugly rumor and if true couldnt careless as long she DIES FAST as zombie and doesnt come back that miley cyrus the virus will be on walking dead as a zombie ,hate that dumb *****....

I heard a ugly rumor and if true couldnt careless as long she DIES FAST as zombie and doesnt come back that miley cyrus the virus will be on walking dead as a zombie ,hate that dumb *****....

i don't care who plays the zombies...could be n*sync for all i care as long as they shuffle around and get killed

just as long as she is unrecognizable.

The worst thing would be for her to barely have any zombie make up because she wants her followers to see her on the show....

just as long as she is unrecognizable.

The worst thing would be for her to barely have any zombie make up because she wants her followers to see her on the show....

You'll recognize her when she starts doing that tongue-out thing she's got going on

Dear God NO! I hope that is ONLY a rumor! I don't want that wanna be t**** on my favorite show! :slap

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

yea, eff that...........that would be "twerking the shark" for real.......:monkey1

Back