The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought so, too. I would have beilieved he and the Comedian weren't DCD if I hadn't known.

I wouldn't go that far. :lol

and Irish, I bow to your superior Watchmen swag. :bow Must get one of those wrath of god patches. too cool.

Irish, where did you get the bloody smiley face shirt? All the shirts I've seen around have been bloody doomsday clocks. I'd much rather have the actual iconic image.

I am in awe of Irish's Watchmen swag.....

but I do have this neat custom shirt that arrived in the mail today:

Rorschach001.jpg

Rorschach002.jpg

Rorschach003.jpg

Irish, where did you get the bloody smiley face shirt? All the shirts I've seen around have been bloody doomsday clocks. I'd much rather have the actual iconic image.

Smiley World Ltd will not allow them to sell officially-licensed shirts with that image on it, unfortunately.

The movie-based one was given out by WB as a promo to those who attended the WATCHMEN panel at SDCC last year. The other is a bootleg shirt, but it's professionally screen-printed and looks great. I'll dig up the seller's info.

The beauty of being a brit is that the majority of my Watchmen merch is signed by Gibbons, Moore & Higgins.

I actually got Dave to sign a large print of the comedian falling teaser poster on the day it was released and it was the first time that he'd seen it.

Must post pics of my stuff but it'd only end up looking identical to Carls just with more squiggles.

That patch IS nice though.

:lecture Indeed.

I must have one. Mike, where did you get it?

Mikk over on The RPF is selling them, he had two, only $20 shipped. They are from a run a while ago missed out then but I have one now! :rock

I believe he still has one left.

The DC Direct Rorschach mask came out better than the prototype, which is a relief. It zips all of the way down the back, but it's designed for display... a good bit too small to actually wear. It looks like it fits in the pic, but I couldn't actually zip it up when it was on my head...

l_bba2201ab3a04926b37aac8ae45099e2.jpg

Besides, you can't see a damned thing out of it. :lol

Back