The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm telling you...cut her part, give it to a random ninja...movie is better :lol

And yes I'm implying a random ninja should make out with wolverine.

1336364503hmmm-gif.gif

You may have a good point :lol

Saw it last night, and I liked it. Some stupid tidbits addled by nipicking nerd brain, but it was well acted.

Loved: Silver Samurai robot design. It may be a cheap homage to IM's Iron Monger but it was decent looking.

Hated: The suit didn't actually
house a real mutant Kenuichio Harada which could have been a great way to close out the fight scene.

Loved: The
siphoning of Wolvie's healing power.
as I predicted.

Hated: How can healing be reversed once healed? Kinda stupid.

Loved: Wolvie losing his healing factor.

Hated: His hands never
shed an ounce of blood from those adamantium ginsus poking through all the time.
Pretty bad oversight on that one.

Loved: CGI bear was hilarious... and kinda stupid.

Hated: They wasted money on a CGI bear.

They Should Have: Let Wolvie
age to an "Old Man Logan" state and left him with that look for DOFP.

Looking forward to DOFP even more!

This is also probably the best example yet of 'changing for the sake of changing' I've seen in a Fox 'X' movie. A Silver Samurai that was more like the original version would've worked way better, and fit the tone that had already been established in the first 2/3 of the movie.

Its like the producers didn't respect the audience enough to just have a great character piece where Wolverine just happens to fight ninjas and a mutant in a samurai costume.

Everybody immediately started *****ing about Trevor after IM3, but to me this was just as bad. Where was the real Silver Samurai? He was in a half second dream sequence.

I totally agree about this part being a letdown. They certainly did their best hollywood mishmash game on the character, but at least it wasn't a deliberate punchline. Already better than Trevorin! Though I was really disappointed they dropped the mutant angle for the IM angle. Producers win again I guess.

Still, it wasn't all bad. I think this was Jackman's best outing yet as Wolverine, and the supporting cast did very well too. Also, the after credit scene was probably the best out of any Marvel movie.

Great segway into DOFP!

Wolverine: A Film By Woody Allen - YouTube
Besides the funny impression of Woody Allen, the girl pulls off a good Diane Keaton.

That was funny, thanks for digging it up.

She's got too much plastic surgery thing going.

Yuck.

Famke was about 7 years too old for the role when she started. Best case scenario is she throws her consciousness into a cute as hell natural redhead. She's getting the crone face as it is.

Last edited:
Back