The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

"Hugh Jackman returns as the iconic mutant on July 26, 2013

Despite some production delays, the highly-anticipated franchise sequel, The Wolverine, appears to be back on track and now has an official release date of July 26, 2013.

To be directed by James Mangold, The Wolverine will follow up 2009's X-Men Origins: Wolverine and finds Logan beginning a forbidden romance with a Japanese woman whose hand in marriage is, unfortunately, promised to another man. Since Logan won't take "no" for an answer, it puts him into battle with her father and her samurai-sword-wielding brothers and Silver Samurai.

The new release date tentatively puts the project up against Lionsgate's Dirty Dancing remake and Walt Disney Pictures' Phineas and Ferb film.

Christopher McQuarrie provided the original screenplay with rewrites performed by Mark Bomback."

https://m.superherohype.com/news/articles/169509-the-wolverine-gets-a-release-date

Spiderman and Batman in 2012......and Wolverine and Superman in 2013....:panic:

Glad to see it's back on track. I was a little bummed that Aronofsky bailed, but I loved 3:10 to Yuma so I'm hopeful about Mangold.

Last edited:

Aronofsky was the only thing that made me interested in this.

Mangold kind of gets me interested in this again.

Bomback doing rewrites makes me lose interest in this again.

I don't know how to feel about this anymore.

Despite some production delays, the highly-anticipated franchise sequel, The Wolverine, appears to be back on track and now has an official release date of July 26, 2013.

To be directed by James Mangold, The Wolverine will follow up 2009's X-Men Origins: Wolverine and finds Logan beginning a forbidden romance with a Japanese woman whose hand in marriage is, unfortunately, promised to another man. Since Logan won't take "no" for an answer, it puts him into battle with her father and her samurai-sword-wielding brothers and Silver Samurai.

The new release date tentatively puts the project up against Lionsgate's Dirty Dancing remake and Walt Disney Pictures' Phineas and Ferb film.

Christopher McQuarrie provided the original screenplay with rewrites performed by Mark Bomback."

https://m.superherohype.com/news/articles/169509-the-wolverine-gets-a-release-date

Who writes these articles, are the same people who will watch The Wolverine even consider Dirty Dancing and freaking Phineas and Ferb?:slap

Aronofsky was the only thing that made me interested in this.

Mangold kind of gets me interested in this again.

Bomback doing rewrites makes me lose interest in this again.

I don't know how to feel about this anymore.

Pretty much all this.

Oh yeah, another character I've never seen before on the big screen!

Dammit!!! How are they going to compete against Dirty Dancing?? :dunno

Finally a date has been announced. Can't wait to see my favourite mutant (superhero) back in action. Been too long already. Just need a first class 2 date to be set.

Been waiting for a REAL Wolverine movie since X-Men 1. Pleassseee be worth it :pray:

If he is not given a real costume with the mask, this movie should just stay in production hell. I'm so sick and tired of seeing the White tank top and blue jeans combo w/jacket every f__king movie. Give him is damn REAL outfit for once.

Its like watching Batman and Spiderman run around in casual clothes without their outfits on all the time, while still calling themselves their respective hero names. WTF? Wolverine deserves better than that lazy s__t

2003XMenUnitedWolverine.jpg

50687-orange_amp_brown.jpg

Last edited:
Back