The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

You didn't like ASM but Wolverine is ok with you? Wow.

They really need to make this work, we've gotten 8 hours of Wolverine and the only acceptable scene was in First Class.

I didn't think it was nearly as bad as people said, still entertaining. But definitely not what i'd call a "true wolverine film."

Oh yeah, if this is entertaining to you :dunno

wolverine-trailer-mystery1-580x265.jpg

then I'm sure you'll like it however it turns out.

Fighting scenes? :dunno Yeah, I would consider those entertaining.:lol

I didn't think it was nearly as bad as people said, still entertaining. But definitely not what i'd call a "true wolverine film."

Oh yeah, if this is entertaining to you :dunno

wolverine-trailer-mystery1-580x265.jpg

then I'm sure you'll like it however it turns out.

Honestly, if you took out that Weapon XI thing, did away with Gambit entirely having his former team get him to the island in Gambit's place and made the end Victor vs. Logan instead, it would've been a much better film. Up until Weapon XI, it was great.

Honestly, if you took out that Weapon XI thing, did away with Gambit entirely having his former team get him to the island instead and made the end Victor vs. Logan instead, it would've been a much better film. Up until Weapon XI, it was great.

Well, get to editing. :lecture

The thing is whether you close your eyes when its happening or not, it still makes up the movie.

I like when he flew his motorcycle into the air and destroyed the helicopter or whatever it was. Vintage Wolverine :1-1:

Wasn't it Ebert who said stunts like that made the character trash and isolated him from fans? Gotta love Ebert, the man seems to have no understanding of comics. :dunno

I dunno man, the whole second half of Wolverine is pretty bad imo, not enough good stuff to carry the whole movie.

Honestly, if you took out that Weapon XI thing, did away with Gambit entirely having his former team get him to the island in Gambit's place and made the end Victor vs. Logan instead, it would've been a much better film. Up until Weapon XI, it was great.

Agreed. This movie is flawed, but entertaining nonetheless. I did expect the end fight scene to be Logan vs. Victor.(which wouldve been way better) So I was a bit surprised at the ending. I had no idea they were going to rape deadpools character:lol.

That's a good point. I don't mind the movie, but it is pretty crap if put on the Super Hero movie list.

Wasn't it Ebert who said stunts like that made the character trash and isolated him from fans? Gotta love Ebert, the man seems to have no understanding of comics. :dunno

What was trash was him walking towards the camera away from the exploding wreckage. :lol

That movie was horrible. The bad totally outweighed anything good/decent in it.

Back