The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

I really like the first wolverine. Would I have changed the dead pool part of the movie, Yes. Did I think it ruined the movie, no. Because it doesn't. It only ruins the character following on to its own movie spin of, not the critical part of what they wanted to use the character for in the movie. Though, they could have used a different character to battle off against wolverine in the movie. What I would have like changed to make it a better film, was 10 minutes more of a team x included. Even if it was some sort of training sequence between them, to believe that there where alot of missions involved with wolverine in team x. Also remove the part where wolverine slices the staircase into pieces when fighting Gambit. Looked bad graphics wise and is just to cartoony storywise.

Mangold after "Knight and Day" is perfect for "Wolverine 2". He re-energized Tom Cruise in an action movie and can handle the drama as well. Wolverine 2 will easily be better than the 1st cluster___.

I really like the first wolverine. Would I have changed the dead pool part of the movie, Yes. Did I think it ruined the movie, no. Because it doesn't. It only ruins the character following on to its own movie spin of, not the critical part of what they wanted to use the character for in the movie. Though, they could have used a different character to battle off against wolverine in the movie. What I would have like changed to make it a better film, was 10 minutes more of a team x included. Even if it was some sort of training sequence between them, to believe that there where alot of missions involved with wolverine in team x. Also remove the part where wolverine slices the staircase into pieces when fighting Gambit. Looked bad graphics wise and is just to cartoony storywise.

It ruined half the movie. And the other half was ruined because it's a big piece of incompentant bull____. It's one of the worst movies that came out in 09. It's a useless film. Horrible in almost every single aspect, sans for Victor.

My wife was watching "Kate and Leopold" the other day. I was surprised to see it had Schreiber and Jackman in it together, needless to say, in very different roles :lol

The Victor/Logan scenes are some of the best in comic movie history. Accuracy aside, those two were brilliant. They made the movie for me. And let's not forget the opening montage of the various wars. Amazing.

With Wolverine being my favorite X-Men and also my favorite X-Men movie, I'm really looking forward to this. Hopefully HT makes another Wolverine figure when this movie comes out!

you know they will...probably more than one version too

Good because the current price of the HT Origins Wolverine is astronomical! I just switched from Marvel Universe to 1/6 scale so seeing the price for Wolverine was a shocker!

Good because the current price of the HT Origins Wolverine is astronomical! I just switched from Marvel Universe to 1/6 scale so seeing the price for Wolverine was a shocker!

Welcome aboard. Get ready to start spending some serious cash.

I would probably buy a figure of him if they actually do get hugh to bulk up. and especially if they had a battle damaged bloodied up version.

Draekus, I love your sig by the way.

Back