The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is no game, silly MOS fanboy. Not in the slightest. If you believe you think you won, then that is on you. But know this. You still like the worst movie of the year, perhaps the last 10 years, so you'll always have that stain in your underwear. :yess:

**** off with that sheet, CP. MOS was a good movie with a few issues that kept it from being great, it was in no way the worst film of the year.

LOL. Man. People can't just let a spat be a spat. They gotsa to jump in whenever they please.

Sure Gaso, you can win. You be the superior ********* *******. I give up. :lol

This is no game, silly MOS fanboy. Not in the slightest. If you believe you think you won, then that is on you. But know this. You still like the worst movie of the year, perhaps the last 10 years, so you'll always have that stain in your underwear. :yess:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I've heard worst incoherencies on the MoS thread, step it up buddy :1-1:

I guess you'd have a giant skid mark then? :lol

**** off with that sheet, CP. MOS was a good movie with a few issues that kept it from being great, it was in no way the worst film of the year.

tumblr_lpqpkj3iAw1qlsz95o1_500.gif

Take that you brony (CP)! :lol

You win at being the biggest ****** in the universe, my good man. Good on you.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMfVNVx4g[/ame]

I was. Until you showed up. :lol With your Zack Snyder pole sqautting, and comic book slobbering. Like I said. At least I know what Man of Steel really is. :lol

But you've become a bigger one. Bigger then any troll on this site. Ya ******. Frankly, because I find your flip flopping hott/cold bull**** to be kinda annoying. See, nothing I said was serious, but i'm 100% sure you're serious. Because you seem like that kind of a person.

Oh c'mon :lol if you think I'm serious then you must really feel alienated.

See I never called you names, and you already started calling me ****** :lol and you think I'm the one being serious? Don't be a hypocrite.

hot/cold?

I don't know man. It's hard to tell. I thought we were having a fun little spat yesterday. :lol but then yo *** had to come back again.

So hey, if this is that. Good play sir. Good play. :yess:

So we've learned that Gaspar is looking forward to having stains in his chonies and Celtic's a Brony. WTF does any of that have to do with Wolverine?! :dunno

I don't know man. It's hard to tell. I thought we were having a fun little spat yesterday. :lol but then yo *** had to come back again.

So hey, if this is that. Good play sir. Good play. :yess:

It is man, I hold no grudges against anybody, not even against L'arja who once called me a retard :lol

To show you how non-serious I am about my trolling, I even followed your synopsis and watched Spring Breakers :lol, I haven't finished it though.

Back