The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. He literally opens the Hasbro Japan box on the plane and the role playing gear is inside.

Then the Asian chick is like, "intwesting".

It has no significance what so ever.

Holy ****...I watched the movie last night and came to this thread to see what people thought of it. Should've known it would be just a *****ing match between 2 members saying how the other is a bigger loser.

I'm really undecided on it. I am not sure if this movie was horrible or ok.

that suitcase scene was great, but save it for a reboot, thats not Jackman's Wolverine.

Wonder if it'll be a deleted scene or in the Extended.

Perhaps they cut it because this movie was essentially standalone but since they're possibly going ahead with a sequel then it'll lead into him wearing it in that.

Wonder if it'll be a deleted scene or in the Extended.

Perhaps they cut it because this movie was essentially standalone but since they're possibly going ahead with a sequel then it'll lead into him wearing it in that.

This movie was open and closed as was the intent from the start. Not sure how they'd get a direct sequel out of it, let alone why they would even want one. :lol

Just watched the extended version, theres a fair amount of blood added, but don’t really do anything to enhance the movie in my eyes. The extra action scenes were pretty good though. I don’t know why they took it out of the theatrical version.

Just watched the extended version, theres a fair amount of blood added, but don’t really do anything to enhance the movie in my eyes. The extra action scenes were pretty good though. I don’t know why they took it out of the theatrical version.

To make it PG-13. Bigger audience.

Back